Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Here is my contribution to the list:

- my first time i ever fapped was watching a DMX video. the lightskin shorty had me hard as a rock so i kept stroking till i busted. the nut just laid there on the floor as i stared in amazement at thinking anout the moment of bliss i just had.
-if i am really horny i can fap 3-5 times a day easy.
- i have a strong addiction to skrippers which has lead me to do some very fowl ishh.
- i have smashed a few strippers in the champagne room. raw dog
- smashed one in particular who than disappeared for awhile. when i saw her again she had a baby. but i dont think its mine cuz the baby lightskin lol
- propositioned quite a few of these **** to meet me outside the club.
- got dome by some transsexual chicks before

- my first time i ever fapped was watching a DMX video. the lightskin shorty had me hard as a rock so i kept stroking till i busted. the nut just laid there on the floor as i stared in amazement at thinking anout the moment of bliss i just had.
- i have a strong addiction to skrippers which has lead me to do some very fowl ishh.
- smashed one in particular who than disappeared for awhile. when i saw her again she had a baby. but i dont think its mine cuz the baby lightskin lol

Dat last one.

Bruh

tracy-morgan-hell-no-o.gif

View media item 867033

Dude should've thrown that ****** dome thing in the middle of that post so it could've been overlooked :lol:

Last edited:
Dude should've thrown that ****** done thing in the middle of that post so it could've been overlooked :lol:

Naw... I woulda blown it up in a quote for everyone to see.

That ain't being thrown under the rug.

One of my roommates showers like 3 times a week and he currently has a bowl of dried out spaghetti in his closet

Is your roommate a NTer?

Who was it that showers like once a week?

Last edited:

Damn man its going to be Ok I know you hurtin at night bra lol

Last edited:
ill add a few things nothing serious though
i take a shower every other day since i dont sweat much
ive been using the same wash cloth for like a year still havent washed it and my bath towel i wash like every 2 months
i use the same socks for work everyday
i dont clean the ear wax from my ear because it will build up using a qtip
i wash my sheets like every 2 months
i use to brush my teeth just in the morning so my breath wouldnt stink but once i got to college i brush twice a day
i probably vacuum my room like twice a year and same thing with dusting it just accumulates
i never wash my jeans because it gives it character

ive been using the same wash cloth for like a year still havent washed it and my bath towel i wash like every 2 months
i use to brush my teeth just in the morning so my breath wouldnt stink but once i got to college i brush twice a day
i probably vacuum my room like twice a year and same thing with dusting it just accumulates

Change your wash cloth and sheets man that's disgusting

Back
Top Bottom