Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I take these certain pills not mainly for the recovery from working out. But because it gives me some vivid dreams. By vivid I mean x-rated like I was actually there. Girls that I have fantasized about come to life in my dreams.

Im trying to figure out if Im about the CelticPride life...
eff it, I decided Im signing up on that Fetlife site

whats the worst that could happen
nerd.gif
Just don't let these broads put cuffs on you bruh and you're good.

We gotta narrow it down to the top 16 savages and work from there. Celtic is def a 1 seed no matter what the. We take votes after each matchup

Can my regional be in Amsterdam please... Even I can't imagine the shenanigans I would get in there between the drugs and women...

i got one...

...its not mine and not sure where (...or even if) it registers on the savagery scale, but my friend smashed both of his step sisters after their parents linked up...

...he smashed the younger one while living under the same roof (parent's house) and then got the older one who was living out on her own...

i got one...

...its not mine and not sure where (...or even if) it registers on the savagery scale, but my friend smashed both of his step sisters after their parents linked up...

...he smashed the younger one while living under the same roof (parent's house) and then got the older one who was living out on her own...

Not savage.

Lucky.

Marriage doesnt make you blood. Sex with blood relative = past savage

At first when everything was tame, lowkey, I wanted to be like a 2nd or 3rd Tier Savage, but now I'm good. Stuff I've done is timid compared the bold n daring out here. Ya'll some straight wild boys.

"Savages, savages, barely even human"

yeah im a diii savage compared to some of yall all nba 1st team bootyeating,piss wiping, boy back loving savages

yeah im a diii savage compared to some of yall all nba 1st team bootyeating,piss wiping, boy back loving savages
I do this n this don't make you 1st Team All-Savage tho. Maybe a fill-in for the All-Star team, but not even a 2nd Teamer. At least in my opinion; I don't want to be in that Superstar Savagesphere 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom