Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

laugh.gif
Hold up

these broads probably look better than your girl.

plus mouf is mouf when your horny and desperate
sick.gif

i too have hit some strippers at the strip clubs :\ :pimp:
Also was bout to raw dog this joint In some club down in ATL but i came to my senses at the last second :lol: :smh:

Lemme see what I can think up

I fart on my girl while she sleeps. She sleeps with the covers damn near over her head.
In the morning I piss all over the toilet when I'm half sleep. I usually don't wipe. My girl will walk in behind me and sit right on it. She usually cusses me out cause of it.
I pluck major boogers at red lights. Had to take my tints off my car cause of repair orders. No dambs given. Can't stop. Won't stop.
This dude I work with has no sense of smell. When I eat rough foods for lunch, I usually let my *** rip when I know he's around.
I used to fap on old shirts as a kid, would throw em in the wash, then wear them to the gym. Fap stains never really go away.
Sometimes I fart on my hand and smell it after.
Once as a kid, my boy had a sleepover and I slept on the couch. One of our other boys slept on the floor right under me/next to the couch. He woke up and yawned right behind my *** and I farted in his mouth... He screamed... I farted again. I had no idea. I was sleep.
I can't take the top cup lid at fast food resturaunts. For some reason I HAVE to lift half of them and take one from the middle. No idea why.

Lemme see what I can think up

I fart on my girl while she sleeps. She sleeps with the covers damn near over her head.
In the morning I piss all over the toilet when I'm half sleep. I usually don't wipe. My girl will walk in behind me and sit right on it. She usually cusses me out cause of it.
I pluck major boogers at red lights. Had to take my tints off my car cause of repair orders. No dambs given. Can't stop. Won't stop.
This dude I work with has no sense of smell. When I eat rough foods for lunch, I usually let my *** rip when I know he's around.
I used to fap on old shirts as a kid, would throw em in the wash, then wear them to the gym. Fap stains never really go away.
Sometimes I fart on my hand and smell it after.
Once as a kid, my boy had a sleepover and I slept on the couch. One of our other boys slept on the floor right under me/next to the couch. He woke up and yawned right behind my *** and I farted in his mouth... He screamed... I farted again. I had no idea. I was sleep.
I can't take the top cup lid at fast food resturaunts. For some reason I HAVE to lift half of them and take one from the middle. No idea why.
This is mostly sloppy with a little bit gross.  Probably 2/10 compared to some of the NTers who have posted in here.

I once took a glass bottle of Fanta, popped the top open, and had shorty sit on the bottle so her anus would engulf the top. Then had her lay on her stomach. Now the bottle is upside down and she's getting a Fanta enema. Half way gone, I pull the bottle out, throw it away, get her to arch her back and i suck the Fanta out
then I woke up from my nasty twisted dream [\s]

:nerd:

View media item 867285

Man we got mr. Cee, pissy face and the god celticpride and all I did was fap and eat some ***. Im not worthy of being on that top tier, I'm like 2nd tier savage

Last edited:
Man we got mr. Cee, ***** face and the god celticpride and all I did was fap and eat some ***. Im not worthy of being on that top tier, I'm like 2nd tier savage

:rofl: :rofl: You were first waves savage. I had no idea the flood gates would open after :lol:

And maaaaan I don't EAT the boogers, I just pick my nose :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom