Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

ill add a few things nothing serious though
i take a shower every other day since i dont sweat much
ive been using the same wash cloth for like a year still havent washed it and my bath towel i wash like every 2 months
i use the same socks for work everyday
i dont clean the ear wax from my ear because it will build up using a qtip
i wash my sheets like every 2 months
i use to brush my teeth just in the morning so my breath wouldnt stink but once i got to college i brush twice a day
i probably vacuum my room like twice a year and same thing with dusting it just accumulates
i never wash my jeans because it gives it character
You can do better than that bruh.

Anybody that uses 1 ply toilet paper is a savage

They don't love their booty holes.

ive been using the same wash cloth for like a year still havent washed it and my bath towel i wash like every 2 months
i use to brush my teeth just in the morning so my breath wouldnt stink but once i got to college i brush twice a day
i probably vacuum my room like twice a year and same thing with dusting it just accumulates

Pig Pen, is that you?

pig-pen-lrg.jpg

Last edited:
That Towel and Washcloth thing is a clear cut winner IMO. Everyone can have their "weird" sexual fetishes (I think everyone has at least one) but that right there is utter disregard for basic hygiene... That isnt OK

That Towel and Washcloth thing is a clear cut winner IMO. Everyone can have their "weird" sexual fetishes (I think everyone has at least one) but that right there is utter disregard for basic hygiene... That isnt OK
The towel thing is just dirty. The washcloth isn't that bad since it kinda gets cleaned everytime he showers what with him soaping it up and running it under water.

I maybe wash mine 1-2 times a year

The towel thing is just dirty. The washcloth isn't that bad since it kinda gets cleaned everytime he showers what with him soaping it up and running it under water.

It doesn't work that way look at your wash cloth after its used for two days than look at fresh out the laundry

It doesn't work that way look at your wash cloth after its used for two days than look at fresh out the laundry
You right.

Mouf is def not mouf when I'm horny that's for damn sure! Add dude to the list!

Lmaooooo

Mannnn i once had a ****** help jump my car. Shorty i was with called her because she lived close by. He/she deadass said i can pay her/him back if she let her dome me up. Laughed it off and just gave her like 50 bucks.

Later shorty told me she was deadass. Had the seinfield im out gif

Last edited:
i know yall aint judging me.... my list aint nowhere near as bad as half of yall in here... mines it not even that serious like i said :lol:

Last edited:
To the dude who said mouf is mouf why don't you just go get a sex toy when you're that horny? No one will judge you for that bruh.

To the dude who said mouf is mouf why don't you just go get a sex toy when you're that horny? No one will judge you for that bruh.

sex toy w-t-f i look like playing with plastic.

it happens bro get over it. I'm comfortable in my sexuality let it go 8)

Last edited:
sex toy w-t-f i look like playing with plastic.

it happens bro get over it. I'm comfortable in my sexuality let it go 8)

Id much rather have a toy then let some dude gargle my marbles but that's just me. As long as you're cool with it than that is all that matters.

Last edited:
Son is just dirty :lol:

He's not savage level.... Yet :nerd:

Did you contribute yet? :nerd:

Lemme see what I can think up

I fart on my girl while she sleeps. She sleeps with the covers damn near over her head.
In the morning I piss all over the toilet when I'm half sleep. I usually don't wipe. My girl will walk in behind me and sit right on it. She usually cusses me out cause of it.
I pluck major boogers at red lights. Had to take my tints off my car cause of repair orders. No dambs given. Can't stop. Won't stop.
This dude I work with has no sense of smell. When I eat rough foods for lunch, I usually let my *** rip when I know he's around.
I used to fap on old shirts as a kid, would throw em in the wash, then wear them to the gym. Fap stains never really go away.
Sometimes I fart on my hand and smell it after.
Once as a kid, my boy had a sleepover and I slept on the couch. One of our other boys slept on the floor right under me/next to the couch. He woke up and yawned right behind my *** and I farted in his mouth... He screamed... I farted again. I had no idea. I was sleep.
I can't take the top cup lid at fast food resturaunts. For some reason I HAVE to lift half of them and take one from the middle. No idea why.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom