Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Some of these stories were kinda wild but this the first one ima have to call ducktales on.
nah it's true, back when i was really shy, I would go on craiglist encounters w4m, and if you don't know most of em are bots, but there was this couple that said I would be able to smash her, the wife, if the guy topped me off after 

yeah im a diii savage compared to some of yall all nba 1st team bootyeating,piss wiping, boy back loving savages

I do this n this don't make you 1st Team All-Savage tho. Maybe a fill-in for the All-Star team, but not even a 2nd Teamer. At least in my opinion; I don't want to be in that Superstar Savagesphere :lol:

nah bruh you aint even a coach's pick you voted in by the "fans"

yeah im a diii savage compared to some of yall all nba 1st team bootyeating,piss wiping, boy back loving savages
I do this n this don't make you 1st Team All-Savage tho. Maybe a fill-in for the All-Star team, but not even a 2nd Teamer. At least in my opinion; I don't want to be in that Superstar Savagesphere 
laugh.gif
nah bruh you aint even a coach's pick you voted in by the "fans"
Momma n Pops, I'm sorry to have disappointed you, but you're son is a certified savage 
laugh.gif

Some of these stories were kinda wild but this the first one ima have to call ducktales on.
nah it's true, back when i was really shy, I would go on craiglist encounters w4m, and if you don't know most of em are bots, but there was this couple that said I would be able to smash her, the wife, if the guy topped me off after 

Homie... I really hop you're lying right now... I REALLY hope

Do u guys really believe all these stories? U think a guy really washes his face with piss?

Yeah... That once I actually do believe.

U think a guy really washes his face with piss?

i can believe someone would do something like this, if they believe in it...

case in point...

"Alou is one of the few baseball players who batted without the use of batting gloves
. Instead, Moises Alou revealed that during baseball season he urinates on his hands to toughen them up.[SUP][1]
"[/SUP]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moisés_Alou

I knew about Alou.. That's why I never questioned it in my head...

i bang my girlfriend while thinking about what id do to her mom the whole time...

but seriously... eating out a girl on her period? smh..

This...ive been avoiding it but yall dudes doing entirely too much

im 26 & a baby wipe aint touched my *** in 24 years
again wiping with paper is like trying to clean peanut butter outta carpet with paper towels......

If that's the case why not just not even take bathes...just use paper towels and toilet paper and wipe down since it is clearly better...

again wiping with paper is like trying to clean peanut butter outta carpet with paper towels......

If that's the case why not just not even take bathes...just use paper towels and toilet paper and wipe down since it is clearly better...

wiping with TP like a normal person= not bathing & wiping with PT to clean yourself

sounds legit

Last edited:
wiping with TP like a normal person= not bathing & wiping with PT to clean yourself

sounds legit
so ur saying ur butt doesn't get as dirty as the rest of ur body seeing all it needs is a swipe of paper... damn what kinda work do u do where ur booty hole is the cleanest thing on u...

Back
Top Bottom