Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

received fellatio, she swallowed, then she ran to the bathroom a minute later & i could hear her throw up

she came back in and said i had the worst love juice ever...

...what she didn't know was that i had eaten a whole bunch of spicy tex/mex with habanero peppers earlier that day

try it on a bird if you're sadistic like that

Ive been told to cut back on the hot food for that very reason fam..... real

Last edited:
Picked some serious boogies (crust + gooey) and didn't have tissue around so I just let my dog eat them off of my fingers.

Last edited:
What does titty milk taste like???? Does the taste vary depending on the woman's diet??? Have you ever tried to suck straight from the titty???? What was it like???? Did you like it??? Did you save some for cereal the next morning??

What does titty milk taste like???? Does the taste vary depending on the woman's diet??? Have you ever tried to suck straight from the titty???? What was it like???? Did you like it??? Did you save some for cereal the next morning??
I actually accidently had some when my girls was breast feeding... it was in a jug in the fridge... It from what I remember kinda taste like canned milk

Dudes sleeping on wet wipes.

That liquid dial antibacterial soap will have your genitals fresh and clean too.
yep like I said then mess around and if u want that good good smell stroke it down with either 100% shea/cocoa cocoa butter or coconut oil... Girls be thinking man that thing smells like a snickers....aka mr goodbar

Here is my contribution to the list:

- my first time i ever fapped was watching a DMX video. the lightskin shorty had me hard as a rock so i kept stroking till i busted. the nut just laid there on the floor as i stared in amazement at thinking anout the moment of bliss i just had.
-if i am really horny i can fap 3-5 times a day easy.
- i have a strong addiction to skrippers which has lead me to do some very fowl ishh.
- i have smashed a few strippers in the champagne room. raw dog
- smashed one in particular who than disappeared for awhile. when i saw her again she had a baby. but i dont think its mine cuz the baby lightskin lol
- propositioned quite a few of these **** to meet me outside the club.
- got dome by some transsexual chicks before
Whut? 
mean.gif

dudes night out 
laugh.gif
Mouf is def not mouf when I'm horny that's for damn sure! Add dude to the list!
This!
Man we got mr. Cee, pissy face and the god celticpride and all I did was fap and eat some ***. Im not worthy of being on that top tier, I'm like 2nd tier savage
roll.gif

We need a savage bracket like the NCAA tourney lol
Lets get it crackin'

savage+bracket.png
nthat.gif
 we need to see this through

You trying to get you angus licked, bro?

it feels great...especially when they lick that spot right between ur anus and right past ur berries....like the area where that vein..line is... that is the spot... Im telling u let a chick do that and do light little soft whistle type blows up ur butt....ITS GREAT
Do you prefer jelly or syrup?
roll.gif

The stuff that NT flips out over I swear
laugh.gif

When this thread first started, people were talking about peeing on other people, no one said a word. One guy talks about how hes had homosexual experience and everyone flips out.

NOW after 40 pages of vile, people are getting riled up over people using baby wipes to clean themself, IE using them for what they were designed to do.

NikeTalk will never not be great.
It wouldn't be NT without derailment.

hell one of our strip club parties.... we had some of those strippers put leashes on...act like dogs... and dudes would bust in bowls and they would lap it up like dogs...
I don't even....bowl if mixed nuts
Gotta be 100% Cambodian yo...

received fellatio, she swallowed, then she ran to the bathroom a minute later & i could hear her throw up

...what she didn't know was that i had eaten a whole bunch of spicy tex/mex with habanero peppers earlier that day

u get some pineapples and kiwi etc.... and cranberry juice...that makes it thicker and sweeter... I think I saw that on dr drew and adam corolla loveline show back in the day...

u get some pineapples and kiwi etc.... and cranberry juice...that makes it thicker and sweeter... I think I saw that on dr drew and adam corolla loveline show back in the day...
Smoking in general also makes it bad

When I was 12, my dad's gf stayed over. I went to the downstairs bathroom and saw her panties on the towel rack. I picked them up and sniffed them and started stroking for a bit. What's weird is that I really didn't like that *****

that's why u gotta counteract.... or u can eat fish regular like salmon etc... but I don't even eat fish like that so I stay with the pineapples I constant drink pink grapefruit... cranberry juice etc.... plus u gotta cut back on the jacking

that's why u gotta counteract.... or u can eat fish regular like salmon etc... but I don't even eat fish like that so I stay with the pineapples I constant drink pink grapefruit... cranberry juice etc.... plus u gotta cut back on the jacking
I know. I don't smoke at all so I'm all good on that front

It makes sense though. If humans were built to where it was actually physically possible, it wouldnt garner these sorts of reactions.

Shrugs

that would mean you would have had a **** in your mouth before. kinda means you're gay.

nothing wrong with that if thats what you like, but im straight on that 

Back
Top Bottom