Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Man I made that edit almost 15 minutes ago :lol:
Right after I made the post.

Like I said though fam. Keep doing you. I ain't even judging anyone in here for real.

I'm just in it for the laughs. **** all that other mess. Just keep the savagery going...

last time i checked this thread it was about Celticspride.. and after back reading its now about wet wipes :lol: and dude getting dome from a ****** :smh:

i dont use wet wipes... use the bidet, then wipe it off with toilet paper.

It's alright, I probably can't take a joke, but I can take something else
wink.gif
desse.jpg

How the **** did we get to this point... Who gives a **** who's slong is in who's mouth.. Long as it ain't your **** or mouth, shut the **** up... How has another grown man sucking **** ever effected your every day life?... Have you ever woken up, and seen 2 gay dudes break into your home to suck ****?.. Didn't think so... People do what the **** they feel like to do, as they should... Why exactly does anyone give a ****?.. I don't get it...

Last edited:
How the **** did we get to this point... Who gives a **** who's slong is in who's mouth.. Long as it ain't your **** or mouth, shut the **** up... How has another grown man sucking **** ever effected your every day life?... Have you ever woken up, and seen 2 gay dudes break into your home to suck ****?.. Didn't think so... People do what the **** they feel like to do, as they should... Why exactly does anyone give a ****?.. I don't get it...

Whoa....

Whoa....

And?...

Whoa....

And?...

What?

The pizza party never ends...

In the bred 1 thread...

Last edited:
I blindfolded a chick a few hours ago...I thought of this thread but I didn't have anything special so I used her shirt lmao smh smh next time I got y'all

I'm a novice but soon I'll be #NTbsdm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom