Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I dont want ANY penis anywhere near my mouth
That has to be stated? 
laugh.gif

i agree with shoelyess .. as long as she doesnt enjoy it my daughter can dump on a dudes chest for rent money all she wants ..

if its a monthly thing then why not?

im dying here thinking about this, especially if she were to joke about it, like "yea i **** on this dude once a month, he pays my rent though" :rofl:

I didn't say forget, but beating a dead horse for more than 15 pages....gotta let it breathe

Naw. Ain't nobody living. ****** is dead out here, b.

#Neverforgotten

I've been livin' sir, hop off...:lol:

Ayo, g. Ain't NOBODY on anything.

Don't put that out there then when dudes run with it, act like ****** supposed to just drop it.

Its a thread about SAVAGERY. What you expect? I ain't even say anything about it. I'm just saying, ****** ain't forget about that **** in the midst of baby wipe talk.

It was bound to be brought back up. Someone was going to say something.

I simply posted a hashtag

If ya'll don't want dudes running with ya'll ****, don't post :lol:

Ya'll already know what it is.

Last edited:

#Neverforgotten

Don't put that out there then when dudes run with it, act like ****** supposed to just drop it.

Its a thread about SAVAGERY. What you expect? I ain't even say anything about it. I'm just saying, ****** ain't forget about that **** in the midst of baby wipe talk.

Well for 1 thing, I'm not ya g'.

For 2 things, I really don't care that y'all having fun with it, it's just interesting to me why some are so fascinated with it after the fact. Maybe you ought to do some soul searching of your own.

Last edited:

#Neverforgotten

Well for 1 thing, I'm not ya g'.

For 2 things, I really don't care that y'all having fun with it, it's just interesting to me why some are so fascinated with after the fact. Maybe you ought to do some soul searching of your own.

:lol: Whatever bruh. Keep doing you.

My post was a joke, notice the stupid hashtag I posted.

Either get with the jokes or get gone. Ain't none of this **** serious.

The **** went from "how come 36 Ounces isn't on the list?" for pages, dudes wanting you to be on the joke savage list, to now you talking about some "cats still taking about me need to do some soul searching"....

Oh... Ok...

Last edited:
:lol: Whatever bruh. Keep doing you.

My post was a joke, notice the stupid hashtag I posted.

Either get with the jokes or get gone. Ain't none of this **** serious.

The **** went from "how come 36 Ounces isn't on the list?" for pages, dudes wanting you to be on the joke savage list, to now you talking about some "cats still taking about me need to do some soul searching"....

Oh... Ok...

GMASH, get money and stop hatin'. tryna sneak in that lowkey edit

Back
Top Bottom