Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Ayo, g. Ain't NOBODY on anything.

Don't put that out there then when dudes run with it, act like ****** supposed to just drop it.

Its a thread about SAVAGERY. What you expect? I ain't even say anything about it. I'm just saying, ****** ain't forget about that **** in the midst of baby wipe talk.

It was bound to be brought back up. Someone was going to say something.

I simply posted a hashtag

If ya'll don't want dudes running with ya'll ****, don't post
laugh.gif

Ya'll already know what it is.
actually it isn't... it turned into a so called savagery thread by ppl who came in didn't have the stones to be real honest and speak on things they may do that is weird, unconventional, disgusting...

The main ppl who are so called joking and saying ppl are weird etc... haven't really contribute anything outside of judgment and lowkey gay bashing etc.... and trying to play it off with oh nah I was joking... im just playing...

you basically got ppl saying someone is disgusting/nasty etc... or weird/different because of homosexuality...because of bisexuality. Whats weird disgusting bout that exactly?

Tons of ppl are homosexual etc.... This aint the medieval times. Different sexual preferences is common and a normality in todays time.

Now the whole grown men walking around with dirty nasty butts... dude who never wash clothes/towels... guy who said just eat butter etc.... those are some different,weird,disgusting things....

That's the irony of it all you got dudes who are in this thread on some im higher then you ur weird because of sexuality...yet walking around with nasty crusty butts calling folks weird/nasty/disgusting. Homosexuality isn't weird/nasty/disgusting.... its a alternative lifestyle. Being grown and not keeping yourself clean is whats weird nasty and disgusting.

I wouldnt say homos are normal(it's a mental disorder), just more commonly accepted in us society in the US(to limit population growth and that good stuff). There are still a lot of places in this world where those people get killed or at least severely beaten on the daily

Last edited:
I wouldnt say homos are normal(it's a mental disorder), just more commonly accepted in us society in the US(to limit population growth and that good stuff). There are still a lot of places in this world where those people get killed or at least severely beaten on the daily

you're not a very nice person

It's the truth. There's no way you can convince me or any logical person that a grown man prancing around in ways that even females won't is normal.

Also no need to resort to name calling, I didn't say anything negative about you

You shouldn't really generalize, not all homosexual men are effeminate and not all heterosexual men are masculine...

You shouldn't really generalize, not all homosexual men are effeminate and not all heterosexual men are masculine...
That's just an obvious example. But what I spit is the truth, if people want to be in denial I'm not gonna stop them

If you seriously want them pm me, I can't sell in forums. I've gotten warnings before

same can be said about ppl of other races that aren't white... so are we saying blacks Spanish Asian ppl etc...being treaty fairly is bad abnormal because tons of ppl don't feel that way or choose to accept it...

What about interracial dating....? Even with what you are saying how does it fall into the category of weird, disgusting, or nasty?

so you are saying homo wasn't as common back in da medieval times? that certainly wouldn't help the 'gays have always been born like that' argument

but then again - you're just bs'in
it wasn't as acceptable as it is now... and again read the title thread... it says things that are weird/nasty/disgusting.... so what are you even talking about....

Matter fact have you even contributed or said anything in reference to the topic... Like why are you even in here? This isn't a lurk ppl see what they say and place personal beliefs and judgment thread...

If you think homosexuality etc... is weird nasty or disgusting that's you...and your opinion.... and if that's your opinion your entitles to have it...but this aint the thread for it....

You can easily make a thread for "ppl who think homosexuality is weird nasty and disgusting" and post all the examples comments you wish...

same can be said about ppl of other races that aren't white... so are we saying blacks Spanish Asian ppl etc...being treaty fairly is bad abnormal because tons of ppl don't feel that way or choose to accept it...

What about interracial dating....? Even with what you are saying how does it fall into the category of weird, disgusting, or nasty?

are you going to contribute anything closely or even remotely to the thread..... This isn't lets copy and highlight and enlarge someone elses posted....

Basically if yall ppl aren't gonna to contribute anything outside of saying yall real men for walking around with itty butts all day...

Make your on thread... This thread was going well good... until yall decided to come in and contribute nothing to it... Hell even trying to come in a change the theme of the thread....

You wanna have your own thread make one... NT doesn't have a band on making threads... Either add something and contribute to the thread or *****wtbs....

Back
Top Bottom