Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Am I washed? Hear me out .

Somebody was slightly inconsiderate and caused a minor inconvinience for me and I didn't check him.

I was in a store securing my pair of Concords. As soon as I leave I see a UPS truck double parked and boxing me in. I go over to the driver and tell him Im trying to leave. He already started unloading packages (for the same sneaker store I was just in) and says it will only take a few minutes (it did only take a few minutes). Hes dolo and doesn't have a partner that can quickly move the truck instead.

Old me wouldn't have tolerated that. I def would've gotten out of that spot por la buena o la mala. Not talking tough, just is what it is (or was what it was).

NT wwyd?

Dude just doing his job, couldn't wait a few mins?

Can’t do back to backs...think of yourself like an NBA vet playing for the Spurs :lol:

This is so true. I tell my girl almost daily that 32 is like retirement age for most athletes and with most activities I’m gonna have to limit my minutes :lol:

“Let’s go for a hike!”

“Sorry babe, I just went Christmas shopping. Thats 5 hours of standing and walking. I’m maxed on minutes for the week, maybe next week.”

This is so true. I tell my girl almost daily that 32 is like retirement age for most athletes and with most activities I’m gonna have to limit my minutes :lol:

“Let’s go for a hike!”

“Sorry babe, I just went Christmas shopping. Thats 5 hours of standing and walking. I’m maxed on minutes for the week, maybe next week.”

Damn you'll be eligible for the hall soon

“Let’s go for a hike!”

Since I switched to Keto, and I know it's such an annoying fad everyone is talking about it, my energy levels have skyrocketed. I don't even eat some days and I still go all day no problem. I try to mostly just eat when I feel hungry, as counterintutive as it may sound. Probably fast 1 or 2 days out of the week and eat once or twice on the others

If ones needs them, yea it could be a T issue. Could also be a vasodilation issue, could be entirely mental too, fat/stress/cortisol/increased estrogen (estradol), all of which inversely correlate to aging and body comp/lifestyle.

Since I switched to Keto, and I know it's such an annoying fad everyone is talking about it, my energy levels have skyrocketed. I don't even eat some days and I still go all day no problem. I try to mostly just eat when I feel hungry, as counterintutive as it may sound. Probably fast 1 or 2 days out of the week and eat once or twice on the others

keto/IMF is the truth. i know health and diet varies individually, but for majority of ppl, this should be the baseline, IMO. from my experience, ppl aren't patient enough to get it or scared butter will make them fat and die of heart attack. but do you obviously.

Somebody school me on this Keto foolishness, but not the scientific way. Give me the Hood version.
In theory,

Instead of using carbs to fuel your body, youll use protein and fat.

Your body needs carbs to fuel workouts, so it burns ketone bodies to make up for what you’re not eating. Burning ketone bodies is what happens when you lose fat.

So hood description: don’t eat carbs, just eat fat and protein, you’ll lose body far when you workout (as long as you don’t overdue your caloric intake).

So no energy? Weak af?

You'll live a long time but you'll built like chewing gum. Sounds sick.

Back
Top Bottom