Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

:rofl:Yoooo. This man knows lmao
I just started driving for the Post office so you already kno in the beginning your schedule changes every week. Its screwing my sleep and eating habits up. The benefits and $$$ after i become regular will help me combat being washed. I been hittin the ab wheel more and stayin away from them vending machines tho. That truck life is nuts!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Oh damn nice move bro, I figured you were driving otr for some bottom feeder company getting taken advantage of. Good stuff man.

I’m in the same boat as you, I started driving mixers. It’s a teamster gig with crazy benefits but I have no seniority either so my hours are all over the place now.

We’ll be good once we got a few years under our belt and these old timers retire. :lol:

Get that money bro. :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Oh damn nice move bro, I figured you were driving otr for some bottom feeder company getting taken advantage of. Good stuff man.

I’m in the same boat as you, I started driving mixers. It’s a teamster gig with crazy benefits but I have no seniority either so my hours are all over the place now.

We’ll be good once we got a few years under our belt and these old timers retire. :lol:

Get that money bro. :pimp:

You already kno.
Im tryna flex in the “Post your car” thread
Sons got all types of Spaceships going on over there lmao im chasin these Federal bags

You already kno.
Im tryna flex in the “Post your car” thread
Sons got all types of Spaceships going on over there lmao im chasin these Federal bags

You will. That’s a good job man. That’s like every drivers dream job.

It’s probably the same at your job but at mine the first 5 years are the worst then after that you’re at full pay and good hours and you got it made.

You will. That’s a good job man. That’s like every drivers dream job.

It’s probably the same at your job but at mine the first 5 years are the worst then after that you’re at full pay and good hours and you got it made.
Rumor is were getting converted right after the holiday because so many are retiring. The regs Definetly have it made.

Double pay after 8 hrs most of em are capped out at 35$ hr. So they come in and fart around, and if its problems they tell the sup to S/D and talk to the union rep. They legit get away with murder. We got a guy that had 6 MAJOR accidents in 9 month but they cant touch him because hes union Gang Gang lol.

Converted to what? E logs?

Damn bro you get double after 8? That’s real nice, I get time and a half and we cap at 31 but our contract is up this spring and we are shooting for a 3 buck raise.

You’d get fired at my job if you had 6 in a year. You get 4 strikes at my job in a year. But it’s for the same thing. So I could roll my truck 3 times and have 3 no call no shows in a year and be Gucci. :lol:

And yeah I see someone tell my boss to eat a d weekly. :lol:

What union are you? Federal guys aren’t teamster are they?

wavylo413 wavylo413

Nah some just sound straight up ignorant

big mad.. .. Nah... Just no
Don't forget 'facts'. Another one that's not new but i refuse to use it is 'bet'.

I had to go to the Dr to get some antibiotics for the sinus problem and he said that I'm showing signs of high blood pressure. I need to monitor that.

Don't forget 'facts'. Another one that's not new but i refuse to use it is 'bet'.

I had to go to the Dr to get some antibiotics for the sinus problem and he said that I'm showing signs of high blood pressure. I need to monitor that.
Facts and bet are staples here and have been for decades :lol:
But those at least make sense

When your childhood athletes son or daughter starts playing in the league. :frown:

I was watching the Providence vs. BC basketball game yesterday and Chris Harren Jr. was playing! That's when it really dawned on me because I used to watch his pops play for a little bit when he was with the Celtics. Before the drugs got ahold of him. He looks just like Chris Sr. and I felt so old.

To that point...Pippen, Kenyon Martin, etc have kids that are flourishing at the high school level. I still remember when K-Mart was the man at Cincy and of course Scottie doing his thing with the Bulls.

To that point...Pippen, Kenyon Martin, etc have kids that are flourishing at the high school level. I still remember when K-Mart was the man at Cincy and of course Scottie doing his thing with the Bulls.

I loved K-Mart on the Nets man. Such passion for the game. Felt like he was gonna year the rim down every time he got to the basket.

81452fda488fa5459bbe0c7bb5f18890.jpg

I don't know what I am going to do when I see Pippen Jr. and Martin Jr. on a fast break jamming it on these fools.

Converted to what? E logs?

Damn bro you get double after 8? That’s real nice, I get time and a half and we cap at 31 but our contract is up this spring and we are shooting for a 3 buck raise.

You’d get fired at my job if you had 6 in a year. You get 4 strikes at my job in a year. But it’s for the same thing. So I could roll my truck 3 times and have 3 no call no shows in a year and be Gucci. :lol:

And yeah I see someone tell my boss to eat a d weekly. :lol:

What union are you? Federal guys aren’t teamster are they?

wavylo413 wavylo413

My step pops just started driving trucks like 8 months ago and info I could pass on to him?

Someone please explain to me why this has gone viral? All I see is a guy wearing Yeezys getting wasted.

I’ve never seen someone get wasted over champagne. Especially like that. He probably drank by himself. But I’ve seen people drank a bottle of henny by themselves and drive home safely.

I’ve never seen someone get wasted over champagne. Especially like that. He probably drank by himself. But I’ve seen people drank a bottle of henny by themselves and drive home safely.

I suspect that it is because the guy's face is funny-looking. I think he could be autistic and if that is the reason people are parading him, then that's wrong.

Ppl think drunk pics are funny...even more so cuz this dude's homeboys are carrying him around n continuing the rest of the night like he still functioning and not wasted

Back
Top Bottom