Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

So no energy? Weak af?

You'll live a long time but you'll built like chewing gum. Sounds sick.

Yeah, Lebron built like chewing gum then lol...

I've been on keto for over 3 years. Keto is not just for fat people due to contrary belief...

Yo why the ese homies the only ones who aint switch up on loose fitting clothing?
Meanwhile brothas over 30 trying to fit in with the times wearing skinny jeans and sweats..
105563f456f8b3e0a86ffa0149b6742f.png

lebron-james-wears-very-tight-pants-11.jpg

Is wearing loose fitting clothes like this really washed in 2018?
Who else here over 30 still dress like this?
Plain black/white tees and baggy pants?
2D2C304700000578-3262365-image-a-34_1444238067108.jpg

The-Iconic-Brownside-presents-13-Boyz.jpg

bruh. I'm just saying do your research before knocking something and saying weak and built like chewing gum lol...I'm far from that.

not a fan of keto
Too difficult to sustain long term
A lot of people do 5 days then cheat on the weekend or something like that.

I am pretty well adapted so I have a massive cheat day an then get right back into it no problem.

The keto flu, usually about a week long adaptation phase is miserable but there's remedies to it. Just have to up your electrolytes, eat more fat, and workout fasted to speed through that phase. If I go crazy like I went to a birthday party last weekend and ate pizza, cake, everything, thought I was gonna blow up 10lbs but barely gained a lb, I usually fast the following day and do light cardio to help me quickly get back into ketosis (burn through the glycogen in your muscles so your body switches to burning ketones from fat for energy)

has anyone tried carb cycling? it worked really well for me
i have done IF and keto
Now that i've had a good grip on my diet and been lifting for about 5-6 years i just maintain a well balanced diet where i just really watch my overall caloric intake.
it works for me. im not as ripped as i used to be when i was doing IF and being super strict on my diet but im a lot happier now.
i don't have to be OCD about what i eat and i've got good energy where i can sustain going to the gym about 5-6 times a week.

when i do feel like really leaning out i carb cycle and just lower my caloric intake and i hover around 10-12% BF year round

Not gonna work for me. Im a trucker. My diet is the road and theres nothing healthy ever readily available at the times im out here.
And aint nobody got time to workout unfortunately. My one little day off is spent wit the seeds dem.

Let me play around a catch myself talkin bout im fastin, somebody gon have a whole Freightliner in they back seat from me fallin asleep or passing out.

Different people; different optimal nutrition techniques.

Find the one that suits you best according to your genetics, lifestyle, etc.

I feel you. Im too young to end up lookin like these bloated walking dead lookin dudes at work.

Bruh that’s gonna be you if you keep smashing them roller dogs and cashing in your loves points for big gulps. :lol:

Go local bro. **** living in da freightliner.

I haven’t slept in a truck in a year and I don’t miss that ****. Once e logs hit I got a local gig.

Same here bro, im a garbage man. 90% of the cats at work look like meatballs with legs, Or like a skeleton.

Man these dudes are washed. :lol:

I drive a mixer same deal most my co workers are a mess.

I lift 5x a week and bring my own food to work though. I’m not about to be looking like them.

Bruh that’s gonna be you if you keep smashing them roller dogs and cashing in your loves points for big gulps. :lol:

Go local bro. **** living in da freightliner.

I haven’t slept in a truck in a year and I don’t miss that ****. Once e logs hit I got a local gig.

:rofl:Yoooo. This man knows lmao
I just started driving for the Post office so you already kno in the beginning your schedule changes every week. Its screwing my sleep and eating habits up. The benefits and $$$ after i become regular will help me combat being washed. I been hittin the ab wheel more and stayin away from them vending machines tho. That truck life is nuts!

Back
Top Bottom