Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I suspect that it is because the guy's face is funny-looking. I think he could be autistic and if that is the reason people are parading him, then that's wrong.

His head is shape funny cause he probably has a bad barber. But I’m not gonna reach and call him autistic. Just doesn’t understand his BMI to know his level of consumption of alcohol.

Here’s another way that I know I’m washed, I like drinking, I don’t like being drunk, I’m uber scared of hangovers. In fact, lately I’ve been hitting up my female friends to get their recommendations on a nice wine, not really feeling the Remy or Gentlemen Jack too much anymore.

I suspect that it is because the guy's face is funny-looking. I think he could be autistic and if that is the reason people are parading him, then that's wrong.

This may have been the most extreme opinion I've ever read on here. No wonder they're banning Christmas songs now:lol:

Man what?? This comment belongs in the fools wildin thread :lol:
I guess people find humor in different ways. I don't see how a few photos of someone getting wasted is funny to the point of going viral. But I didn't find Ice JJ Fish to be funny either, considering his mental state.

lebron calling himself washed just ruined my day
ima go home and fall asleep extra early on the couch tonight with my unfinished beer

If Lebron washed then what am I? Son plays the whole damn season, has a poppin prodution company, has a wild lifetime nike contract, and makes more money in a year than my whole family has made in a decade.

He cant f**k wit my hairline tho..... i guess thats a win:rofl:

Smfh washed perception.

I’m washed and here’s how I know, I was just in the “Celebrity Wearing Heat” thread and there is a dude wearing and Gucci Onesie, and I mentally lost it. There is nowhere, no how, no reason that **** is fly. Anywhere. How the **** you supposed to be a man wearing a damn male equivalent to a catsuit. Just like that whole “male romper” phase. Like for real man, I don’t give a damn who’s name is on the label, it just looks ******* stupid. No other way around that ********. Yeah, I’m washed because I just can’t understand the ****.

Those are actually real men's pajamas but yea dude is wilin

That's the other dude from far shremmurd and he does **** like that

I’m washed and here’s how I know, I was just in the “Celebrity Wearing Heat” thread and there is a dude wearing and Gucci Onesie, and I mentally lost it. There is nowhere, no how, no reason that **** is fly. Anywhere. How the **** you supposed to be a man wearing a damn male equivalent to a catsuit. Just like that whole “male romper” phase. Like for real man, I don’t give a damn who’s name is on the label, it just looks ******* stupid. No other way around that ********. Yeah, I’m washed because I just can’t understand the ****.
109240.jpg

I'm really excited to get socks and draws for Christmas.

Those athletic type boxers that stretch maaaaan.
Dats all I want

For The last 5 years, that’s all I’ve asked for. Socks. Drawls. White tee’s. The washed trifecta

Lol man, I think Gucci confiscated that garbage from some variant maker and resold it as authentic product.

Back
Top Bottom