Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Went out last Saturday, drank but def wasnt drunk, got home at 5am.

Wasnt feeling the same til like Wednesday. :lol:

Try going out till 5am without drink. You will still be washed the next day :lol:

Lack of sleep has a multiplier affect on hangovers.

As you get more washed day drinking is the way to go.

Sitting is the new cigerettes bruh....

Super trash for your body.

If you’re like many men who work a 9-5 in an office, you probably spend a great deal of time sitting down at your job. And then when you get home, the sitting continues as you lounge on the sofa watching TV or surfing reddit on your smartphone. While sitting feels comfortable, too much of it can cause all sorts of damage to your body.

My guest today on the podcast has written a book highlighting what the latest medical research says about the dangers of chronic sitting and how you can undo its damage. His name is Dr. Kelly Starrett. He’s the owner of MobilityWod and the author of the book Deskbound: Standing Up to a Sitting World. Today on the show, Kelly and I discuss what happens to your body when you sit too much, how sitting is getting in the way of your athletic goals, and what you can do to undo the damage of sitting. Lots of actionable ideas to take away from this podcast, so take note!

Podcast: Undoing the Damage of Sitting | The Art of Manliness https://www.artofmanliness.com/arti...mage-of-chronic-sitting/#.XUd-_R2OoOI.twitter

Sitting is the new cigerettes bruh....

Super trash for your body.
FORREAL, I am in IT so like every hour I just get up and walk around. I walk up one flight to the 6th floor then walk down and back up. Just can't be sitting all day posture all jacked up, naw got to fight the wash.
You know you're washed when you start giving younger people advice when they complain.:lol:
Even more washed when you start giving out advice they didn't ask for. :smh:

Fam, If it aint football or basketball season, my tv STAYS on HGTV, DIY, etc... I make no apologies
I have a love hate with those shows, I am like WTF are they getting someone to do that work for that price. I call a contractor it is at least double the price.
What about lying down?

I spend most of the week either standing on my feet 8hrs a day and maybe 6 lying down.
Are you a security guard or something, do you have the gel insoles in your shoes/boots.

I would love to get a stand up desk but being a contractor that is only reserved for govies at my job.

Are you a security guard or something, do you have the gel insoles in your shoes/boots.
Nah.

Nothing like that but I have looked in to more comfortable shoes since last year. Feet would be killing me a week at a time. Solved that then as of recently I've been getting that plantar pain.

I have a love hate with those shows, I am like WTF are they getting someone to do that work for that price. I call a contractor it is at least double the price.

I always hate when they run into some minor inconvenience that will cost a couple $k, and act like they have to pull major strings or else the whole project goes under.

Like come on mofo, you're spending six figures on the update but $2k puts you underwater?

Nah.

Nothing like that but I have looked in to more comfortable shoes since last year. Feet would be killing me a week at a time. Solved that then as of recently I've been getting that plantar pain.
Hip Flexibility/Strength
Calf Flexibility/Strength
Shoes/In-Soles

In/All of these things could be a factor(s).

Go to your local Pacers or Running Specialty Store and get some inserts.

Go see a physical therapist

There are also tons of exercises that could be done at home vs. Plantar.

But being on your feet for that long is just going to be an issue either way

Back
Top Bottom