Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My people the most washed chick on NT is back 😂
Getting confused possibly with another woman, were you the one whose man got mad at her for being on here.
I know I’ve said it before in here but I’m legit bout to retire from partying and pick up a hobby, something light like model airplanes :lol: ...The recovery time from turning up at this point is just not worth it :smh: ...It was a good run, but I’m ready for my hall of fame Induction :pimp:
Model airplanes.
giphy.gif

Took like a 5/6 month break from NT. Feels good to be back.

Maaaaaan I turnt up at a Bros bbq on Saturday. A bunch of high school homies so I couldn’t turn down shots. I don’t know why I thought I could hang, but your boy could DEF not hang.

GF found me passed out on the bathroom floor at like 9pm. Puke all over the floor. I had to be carried to a spare bedroom and put down for the night. No puke and rally. No walking and talking blackout drunk ness. Just went straight to passed out.

it’s over for me y’all. Worse than Patrick Ewing on the Magic that one year, I shoulda hung em up long ago. Been hungover since Saturday. Never again.
The hell with Pat Ewing on the Magic, you sounding like Shawn Kemp on the Magic.
3187448-6264480987-5ea88.png

Crazy I didn't know he was still playing that long he was their with Tracy and Grant.
ZhBUY9L.jpg
Anybody had issues with Wisdom teeth? Might have to have one out and I am not looking forward to it at all.
Nope still have all mine, no issues so no reason to get them removed.

Getting confused possibly with another woman, were you the one whose man got mad at her for being on here.

Model airplanes.
giphy.gif

Took like a 5/6 month break from NT. Feels good to be back.

na def wrong girl. Was on here before i had man and also my man is on NT

Speaking of washed. Went to a bbq on Saturday got so drunk. I remember getting home but not anything after that. All i know is your girl woke up hurt like puking and also i apparently stole a tray of cookies in my big purse and ruffles :lol:
Shameful you stole a tray of cookies.

Speaking of washed. Went to a bbq on Saturday got so drunk. I remember getting home but not anything after that. All i know is your girl woke up hurt like puking and also i apparently stole a tray of cookies in my big purse and ruffles :lol:

jacking a bunch of cookies on the way out? Your initiation into the washed club is complete.
43E48DE1-62A5-4EFD-8EC5-D6D5E30A5BBE.gif

I've been slacking with my water intake lately and my boy said something that resonated with me like crazy: drinking water is like putting forgiveness into your body. Bro. It changed my entire perspective on the matter. All the nutritional inequity I put into my body needs to get flushed out.

Drinking a lot of water is good for your body. So is intermittent fasting (gives your body time to rest instead of breaking down food all day).

I also drink hot tea as much as possible. Think about it like flushing out a sink, you use hot water to clean it out

Vitamin D is also very good for you and your immune system, and most people are vitamin D deficient

* I realized I was washed when I sold my backup pair of ‘16 space jams for 2 pairs of oxfords off https://meermin.com/

Not sure if it makes me washed, or unwashed... but I'm about to dump some shoes to pay for a $4.5k mountain bike I just bought....

pics? I am wanting to get into Mountain Biking again but don’t want to make that sort of investment from the jump. Thinking of finding a deal on CL or something and then make sure I am all in... Loved mountain biking back in the day

pics? I am wanting to get into Mountain Biking again but don’t want to make that sort of investment from the jump. Thinking of finding a deal on CL or something and then make sure I am all in... Loved mountain biking back in the day

You can demo their bikes for $25, which is what I did. Be warned though... I did the demo and about 15 minutes into the ride I knew it was all over - I had to buy one.

Anybody had issues with Wisdom teeth? Might have to have one out and I am not looking forward to it at all.

Got all 4 of wisdom teeth removed a couple of years back.

My dentist told me that they were impacted and could cause me issues in a couple of years so I decided to take all 4 out at the same time.

It was an experience. :lol:

I got a total of 4 injections to numb my gums (two on the roof of my mouth and 2 under my tongue :sick:).

It was a weird sensation feeling my gums being drilled into and my teeth being yanked out but not feeling any pain at the same time.

Bear in mind, there's gonna be a lot of blood and saliva that builds up in your mouth for the first week or so, but whatever you do don't spit no matter what.

Doing so will give you dry socket and make the nerves in your gums more susceptible to infection which is the last thing you want.

Just tilt your head to one side so that the fluid can drain outta your mouth.

Have fun. :lol:

I never had my wisdom teeth removed, didn't want to pay for it. I'd get some teeth pain a couple times a year but now almost never.

44 years old and finally ... it happened .... having THOSE problems now with the wife :smh:

take alot of medicine to deal with this epilepsy but never thought my plumbing would really take an L but medicine or not, it really does happen and **** if it aint hard to fix :smh:

i've officially become my guy

146bce9bb8b388af93b226055bb295e3.jpg

my footwear stays fly tho .... love this place :smokin

Reddit is damn near impenetrable with their set up.

All that clicking to read replies to threads and then replies to replies.

I only have use it via google search to find certain things or get info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom