Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I’m turning 27 in August and feel washed already because I can’t keep up with these new “rappers” lol

27!

C679720C-C8DC-4AB3-BC5A-563B852938D5.jpeg

ahhh yes these are the early warning signs

but you still young...enjoy it.
you're at a great age imo.

Man I’ve always dealt with the “old soul in a young mans body thing” can’t really do much nowadays because of covid lol

Holy **** ....

Since i share everything else here, just laid down some HOF , straight walk off c**k on the wife and this ***** ain't moving :rofl: :smokin

cropped_sorianobatflip.gif

Still works fellas , bout to go make a sandwich. If i aint love this woman as much as i do I'd show pics of how she sleeping like a car hit her :rofl::smokin

Also pretty sure my rotator cup is torn from either from lying on it in an awkward position while passed out, or from my GF dropping me multiple times while I was blacked out dead weight. This is not the move.
I can’t lift my arm past 20° horizontally

:rofl: my guy you are washed WASHED

but i can relate :frown:

So i've been sleeping like **** the last couple of nights and apparently i've been sleeping with my legs bent and i woke up with the worst knee pain....****ing washed SMH

So i've been sleeping like **** the last couple of nights and apparently i've been sleeping with my legs bent and i woke up with the worst knee pain....****ing washed SMH
Hearing that, when I check on my daughters in the morning they sleep in some of the most AWKWARD positions. Hunney out here going through the various sleeping positions.
collection-of-young-woman-sleeping-in-eps-vector_csp57896187.jpg

Hearing that, when I check on my daughters in the morning they sleep in some of the most AWKWARD positions. Hunney out here going through the various sleeping positions.

I sleep the worst if my legs aren't bent then i sleep with my arms under my pillow and i lay my head on them smh

Ever since late last year I've been dealing with this weird nerve pain in my feet. At random times throughout the day it'll start acting up. Nothing excruciating, but it's enough to make you notice

Pulled something in my back lifting a not so heavy item and twisting with it... as soon as I turned, BOOM - back instant pain. Slept like **** last night, still hurts like hell right now. Foam roller to try to help...

I sleep in a combo between 4 and the one below 4 . Sometimes I wake up and my shoulder hurts from being bent weird all night

Imma have to say that's a poor example of being washed. I feel like folks who own a chess set have their ____ together.

Back
Top Bottom