Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

You a Laker fan, never even knew that. Do you hang out in the Laker thread?

I woke up Tuesday morning and was like they had a second game on, oh you can cancel Christmas I wouldn't be catching that game.

yup been a huge Laker fan for years. I’ve been in it before but haven’t actively posted in it. Actually forgot it was there gonna have to check it out.

Allegedly she is Gab Union's cousin, pic for uh reference.
666e51035f5b6e82c27c7312d7dc0d89.png
:D
I ain't washed so I'mma leave u losers alone in minute, but after some prompt research I have discovered that she has slightly above average calves:
1600908488803.png

Please be respectful & post pics that do her legs justice next time. Thank you.

I’m 26. I still feel young. Physicallly and mentally I’m stronger now than ever before.
at 26, you better still feel young. but at the same time you really don't know **** right now. you still got a lot of life to live.

at 26, you better still feel young. but at the same time you really don't know **** right now. you still got a lot of life to live.

you never know everything and you never will. 26 year olds said the same **** to me when I was 20 lol. A 50 yr old can say the exact same thing to you.

im not gonna fill my mind with some self-fulfilling prophecy type **** and just say I’m washed up. When you fill your mind with that, you already lost.

you never know everything and you never will. 26 year olds said the same **** to me when I was 20 lol. A 50 yr old can say the exact same thing to you.

im not gonna fill my mind with some self-fulfilling prophecy type **** and just say I’m washed up. When you fill your mind with that, you already lost.
Come back in here when you in touch with reality.

I’m 26. I still feel young. Physicallly and mentally I’m stronger now than ever before.
26. Why are you even in here, I swear we need age restrictions to come to this thread. LOL. You have tons of non-washed years ahead of you, just stay active and enjoy life.
Come back in here when you in touch with reality.
Remember he is 26, don't bother. Need to block anyone under 30 from coming in here and even then you need some older cats to cosign you coming into this thread. LOL

I ain't washed so I'mma leave u losers alone in minute, but after some prompt research I have discovered that she has slightly above average calves:
1600908488803.png

Please be respectful & post pics that do her legs justice next time. Thank you.
Curious what your thing is with calves, just a fetish or in your experience women with decent to defined calves work better with you?

thats my point. i don't know **** compared to an old head.
but you don't even know what washed means yet. there's no way you could. don't tell me you still live with your momma

Back
Top Bottom