Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

If you have a fireplace turn it on while doing Yoga, not the same as hot yoga but close.

What is your background play sports in college? Shooting in the dark but workout partner had joint paint when we worked out. Started taking these and felt better, again don't even know issues you are having.
Amazon product ASIN B004EMNER6

Left or right, if you aren't driving stick wiggle your ankle around. Use cruise control and do the right one.

Might be time to change up your bed, you sleeping in the bed 7/8 hours in a bad position.

good looks.. and yeah been playing football since middle school, one year juCo, and semi pro for like 6-8 years... and still looking for more, but i definitely will go those a look... joint pain for me, back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain.. depending on the weather or day of the week lol

so I’ve been eating seafood my whole life. My dad was a commercial fisherman growing up. I’ve eaten everything under the sun, but my favorite seafood is crab.

before covid struck, me and the fam went to this giant seafood cookout event. I basically had all you can eat crab and I had a healthy amount. Before we left, I got a terrible stomache ache, followed by super itchy skin. My throat started itching and swelling and I started breaking out in hives when I got home.

I didn’t want to admit that maybe I had some sort of allergic reaction to the crab. I was hoping it was just general food poisoning or the marinara or some other dipping sauce. I completely forgot about the incident because the pandemic hit and I haven’t eaten out since Then.

fast forward to last night. Rents brought back some crab from the coast. We cooked it up and ate it with melted butter. SAME. FREAKING. REACTION. I’m devastated and praying it’s just crab and not all seafood. Don’t know if I can keep on living without consuming all sea creatures.
I'm laughing but low key this also belongs in the washed thread.

You get older and more washed and your immune system starts succumbing to things it never did before. You start developing allergies you never had before :lol:

I use to never have the seasonal allergy as a lid like my mom did but it developed by the time I was teen. I did the scratch test and everything, I was only allergic during spring. This Fall starts rolling around and I'm getting washed up, waking up every morning eyes burning :smh:

you got to rectify this...messing up your achilles is terrible
my only guess is your seat is too close to your steering wheel cause the more your foot is flexed upwards (dorsiflexion) the more strain you put on your achilles tendon

Totally my bf ruptured his achilles 3 years ago and **** was terrrrible.

You get older and more washed and your immune system starts succumbing to things it never did before. You start developing allergies you never had before :lol:

I use to never have the seasonal allergy as a lid like my mom did but it developed by the time I was teen. I did the scratch test and everything, I was only allergic during spring. This Fall starts rolling around and I'm getting washed up, waking up every morning eyes burning :smh:

:lol: having new allergies pop as an adult is def washed. A couple months before 30 I discovered a walnut allergy and gluten intolerance smh washed af

Had a close call the other night. Was sound asleep having a dream about a woman I used to know. For some reason I was in her car while she was driving ( not sure where we were going), when all of a sudden I started complaining that I had to use the bathroom. Then she yelled at me to get my a__ out of her car!!! Then I woke up and literally jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Averted a MAJOR disaster. Suffice it to say, I'm definitely gonna cut back on the spicy foods.

Where I live is like the worst place in the world to live if you suffer from allergies like tree pollen or grass pollen. So far I’m safe but if I end up developing an allergy
:lol: having new allergies pop as an adult is def washed. A couple months before 30 I discovered a walnut allergy and gluten intolerance smh washed af
gluten intolerance would just end me. Pasta and specifically pizza are MY JAM. If I get that allergy, I Midas whale just fade to Bolivia

you been wrong.

read this carefully cause I’m only gonna write this once

you not washed up. You can still be better and stronger (physically and mentally) than you were yesterday. Until you so old that you need someone else to wipe your *** after you take a ****, then skrive for greatness.

good day sir.

They don't want to hear that. I've been telling them this for years.

It's over for me guys save yourself, was in the Netflix thread and saw the following post.
Almost done with Mrs. Fletcher. The show is ok. Jasmine Cephas Jones is fine and thicc as hell tho.

Did a quick Google search on her and immediately had to check her age. I was hoping she was at least 25/26, thankfully she is early 30's. Just feel like a pervy old men looking at 21/22 year old's as I get older. I have nieces and nephews that age.
giphy.gif

Division 1 track athlete. Big 12 Champion. All-American, etc...mind you I graduated college in 2005 (I’m 37) but I’ve always stayed in great shape as a gym owner and I live a healthy lifestyle...

Raced my 13 y/o the other night in the street. Thought it’d be light work. No warmup, straight off the couch to the starting line. Bruh. I had to find a gear I haven’t seen since college to barely beat this lil negro. My whole quad, hamstring, and Achilles have been sore ever since. 🤦🏾‍♂️
It’s a wrap. 😔

Division 1 track athlete. Big 12 Champion. All-American, etc...mind you I graduated college in 2005 (I’m 37) but I’ve always stayed in great shape as a gym owner and I live a healthy lifestyle...

Raced my 13 y/o the other night in the street. Thought it’d be light work. No warmup, straight off the couch to the starting line. Bruh. I had to find a gear I haven’t seen since college to barely beat this lil negro. My whole quad, hamstring, and Achilles have been sore ever since. 🤦🏾‍♂️
It’s a wrap. 😔
How long was the race? Were you a sprinter or long distance runner, if long distance runner you certainly got him. Running long distances doesn't come easy to most. If you are a sprinter heaven help you as he gets older. LOL.

How long was the race? Were you a sprinter or long distance runner, if long distance runner you certainly got him. Running long distances doesn't come easy to most. If you are a sprinter heaven help you as he gets older. LOL.
I was a jumper/sprinter. The race was right in my wheelhouse only about 40-50m. It’s funny cuz I used to have clients at my gym challenge me all the time and I’d make them look silly without really even getting on the gas. So I was thinking it’d just be more of the same. Nah. Ya boy washed.

I was a jumper/sprinter. The race was right in my wheelhouse only about 40-50m. It’s funny cuz I used to have clients at my gym challenge me all the time and I’d make them look silly without really even getting on the gas. So I was thinking it’d just be more of the same. Nah. Ya boy washed.
Remember he does have your genes, yeah lets just say that is the reason. Better, faster version of you.

Back
Top Bottom