Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Caught that hammy cramp near the finish line last night. That was a first. I usually catch them in the calf. Hammy felt like some real washed ****. I made it though.

But she ain't even know...she did ask why I was stretching so much though.
Happened to me last night smh. I'll stretch next time lol

You guys need to drink some water/gatorade throughout the whole thing.
Throughout, so you taking water breaks during the session? I say drink water throughout the day just for personal health reasons, then usually have some water after we done.

Got married over the weekend

Hang me out to dry my g’s :smokin
Why I won't question if she is the right woman, but I'm sure you can still have fun. Just don't cross the line kind of fun, go out with your boys have a few drinks. Come home, give her the Henny.

thats my point. i don't know **** compared to an old head.
but you don't even know what washed means yet. there's no way you could. don't tell me you still live with your momma

we’re just on different wave lengths. You go on ahead and continue being washed lmao. Some how you guys are proud of it.

we’re just on different wave lengths. You go on ahead and continue being washed lmao. Some how you guys are proud of it.
you are not comprehending so imma leave you alone.. but yeah sit this one out kid. you still live with your momma

you are not comprehending so imma leave you alone.. but yeah sit this one out kid. you still live with your momma

omg stop with the whole goofy **** calling others "kid" on the internet then the whole 'yo momma" jab.

**** is so cringe. how you older than me but throwing kiddy jabs on an internet forum.

stop me when im wrong

you been wrong.

read this carefully cause I’m only gonna write this once

you not washed up. You can still be better and stronger (physically and mentally) than you were yesterday. Until you so old that you need someone else to wipe your *** after you take a ****, then skrive for greatness.

good day sir.

you been wrong.

read this carefully cause I’m only gonna write this once

you not washed up. You can still be better and stronger (physically and mentally) than you were yesterday. Until you so old that you need someone else to wipe your *** after you take a ****, then skrive for greatness.

good day sir.
You come in to the washed thread to tell everyone how young and strong you are at 26 years old. I call you a kid and you get all in your feelings like a child.
thanks for proving my point.

XPost from the Xbox thread

A few day’s ago I was In line at GameStop and this little kid was having a tantrum because his mom wouldn’t buy him roblox money. She started leaving and I kid you not he ran and gave her a Superman punch to the back. 6-7 years old.
In my younger days I would’ve pointed and laughed but instead the women also in line turned to me and said “which one is the parent”, I silently nodded while still shocked

You come in to the washed thread to tell everyone how young and strong you are at 26 years old. I call you a kid and you get all in your feelings like a child.
thanks for proving my point.

Right :lol:

“I’m gonna be young forever! Because it’s in my mind!” Sure kid.
EEDE73C6-2B80-4EDF-A76B-1D7C40CB1AF1.gif

26. Why are you even in here, I swear we need age restrictions to come to this thread. LOL. You have tons of non-washed years ahead of you, just stay active and enjoy life.

Remember he is 26, don't bother. Need to block anyone under 30 from coming in here and even then you need some older cats to cosign you coming into this thread. LOL
At 30 I wouldnt have even clicked on this thread :lol:

Both my achilles hurts whenever I step out of my car after a drive (45 min drive minimum id say which is very common for me).

Caught that hammy cramp near the finish line last night. That was a first. I usually catch them in the calf. Hammy felt like some real washed ****. I made it though.

But she ain't even know...she did ask why I was stretching so much though.
one night after out drinking got back home and put on a damn show, next morning woke up and put on another show. Went to the bathroom after I was done my heart was beating so fast and I passed out.
Shorty said I barely missed hitting my head on the counter. That box was so good I almost died from that thing. Couple years later I married that woman.

Turning 30 in a few weeks. Told my girl it's time to introduce pilates/yoga into our lives. Trying to be FluidHipsPapi for as long as possible
If you have a fireplace turn it on while doing Yoga, not the same as hot yoga but close.
not being able to wake up without pain...... ever
What is your background play sports in college? Shooting in the dark but workout partner had joint paint when we worked out. Started taking these and felt better, again don't even know issues you are having.
Amazon product ASIN B004EMNER6
Both my achilles hurts whenever I step out of my car after a drive (45 min drive minimum id say which is very common for me).
Left or right, if you aren't driving stick wiggle your ankle around. Use cruise control and do the right one.
Im too young to be having back problems
Might be time to change up your bed, you sleeping in the bed 7/8 hours in a bad position.

you got to rectify this...messing up your achilles is terrible
my only guess is your seat is too close to your steering wheel cause the more your foot is flexed upwards (dorsiflexion) the more strain you put on your achilles tendon

Back
Top Bottom