Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Division 1 track athlete. Big 12 Champion. All-American, etc...mind you I graduated college in 2005 (I’m 37) but I’ve always stayed in great shape as a gym owner and I live a healthy lifestyle...

Raced my 13 y/o the other night in the street. Thought it’d be light work. No warmup, straight off the couch to the starting line. Bruh. I had to find a gear I haven’t seen since college to barely beat this lil negro. My whole quad, hamstring, and Achilles have been sore ever since. 🤦🏾‍♂️
It’s a wrap. 😔
"Rice of Patches"

43, mom of 2, current reigning champion.
and if you know anything about powerlifting, you know it’s usually younger women who dominate the female side of powerlifting.

old man strength isn't just for men :smile:

43, mom of 2, current reigning champion.
and if you know anything about powerlifting, you know it’s usually younger women who dominate the female side of powerlifting.

great. do you need the 1000's of other examples of 43 year olds that are washed? you handpick the most extreme case to support your argument. is it just cause she's mentally strong or is it because she's built different?
was kobe mentally weak because his body started breaking down?

what are you still doing here?
you naive child. i don't think you understand the thread... it's tongue in cheek. no one is saying you have to be out of shape or fat. there are just things that happen when you get older that are because of older age.
a 26 year old trying to convince a bunch of older cats is dumb cause you obviously haven't lived as much life as the rest of us.

When I realized my little brother (same height, almost same built) started lifting heavier weights than me and that's when I knew my time was done. Then again he uses protein shakes/creatine drinks and I don't LOL.

great. do you need the 1000's of other examples of 43 year olds that are washed? you handpick the most extreme case to support your argument. is it just cause she's mentally strong or is it because she's built different?

you naive child. i don't think you understand the thread... it's tongue in cheek. no one is saying you have to be out of shape or fat. there are just things that happen when you get older that are because of older age.
a 26 year old trying to convince a bunch of older cats is dumb cause you obviously haven't lived as much life as the rest of us.
I just been ignoring him in here :lol:

He's in denial and think he can spread it to others.

#ToxicPositivity

I think you’re lost. You’re looking for the “I’m a stupid kid who thinks they know everything” thread.

you live in the union jordan 4 thread and somehow you’re trying to come at me? Lmao

wake up
Check phone
Goes to union jordan thread

**** that’s even your avatar:rofl:

crawl back to your worm hole

you live in the union jordan 4 thread and somehow you’re trying to come at me? Lmao

wake up
Check phone

My G, this thread is 'tongue in cheek' for us 'older' cats on NT.

I don't think you're trolling us and your intentions might be good but we're not taking this #washed stuff (too) seriously and neither should you. :lol::lol::lol:

My G, this thread is 'tongue in cheek' for us 'older' cats on NT.

I don't think you're trolling us and your intentions might be good but we're not taking this #washed stuff (too) seriously and neither should you. :lol::lol::lol:

then why do y’all keep quoting me lol. I’m just replying back:lol:

giphy.gif

I will say I hate that bench pressing form, where they arc there back. Never competed but always seemed weird to me.
When I realized my little brother (same height, almost same built) started lifting heavier weights than me and that's when I knew my time was done. Then again he uses protein shakes/creatine drinks and I don't LOL.
About 70/80% of it right there, other is genetics. Don't even worry about it.
I wake up to pee everyday at 5am. Very washed.
DAMN man prostate is done. LOL

Lmao! in the 6th or 7th grade I thought my profession was going to be a professional basketball player. Instead of the D.A.R.E. programs mother****ers should tell kids being a professional athlete is hard as ****!

It really is crazy how you dream about playing pro sports your "whole life" as a kid for about the 10 years or so. And if you're lucky, you get an average 5 year career and then you still have about ~50-70 years of life left.

wake up
Check phone

one of his moments .

dude has 5K posts with the same account creation date as mine and is talking about someone living in another thread :nerd:

Also maybe you should start doing kegels and reverse kegels. Been doing them for months and haven't had to wake up to pee at night like I used to.

I was on IG video with the homies from college. We all got dad bods and family’s. And it’s super hard trying to coordinate Warzone time

does suck to not be able to drink much moar than a dixie cup worth of water these days without peeing all night but if I have to choose between an enema or peeing all night I'll take the latter. fortunately the older I get the less sleep I need, I used to be miserable & get the dark circles under my eyes if I got less than 6.5 hours of sleep, now days I can get by on 5.5-6 hrs sleep & the dark circles became permanent in the past year or so I think?

Back
Top Bottom