Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Good morning my washed fam. What’s hurtin today? I’m still recovering from a low back injury doing deadlifts. Missed a week of work. I go back tomorrow. I feel more washed after doing nothing for a week, than if I just worked through the pain.

Spent most of my weekend online shopping for an at-home cardigan. It's a very meticulous process as this will be what keeps me warm at home 7 days a week in the coming winter.

s-l400.jpg

Do you have one?

portrait-old-man-white-hair-600w-1168883257.jpg

Last edited:
i feel like i haven't had a good night sleep in forever. ya girl is always sleepy like i look forward to bed time..idk washed af. My man and I always talk about the days when we would chill late night til early mornings and get no sleep and then go to work no problem. I literally can't stay up past 11 nowdays LOL

Me and my co-workers always talk about times where we get good sleep, if that's not pathetically washed than I don't know what is. :lol:
fax :lol:
my wife and i always comment on the quality of sleep we get
we used to get no sleep and go out and be happy about it now it seems like our goal each day

we get together with close friends a lot and have drinks. we used to meet up around 9-10 and be up till like 2 am talking and drinking
now it's more like 5 or 6 to have dinner and drinks and be at home in bed by 9 or 10
im at this phase in my life where my mind still wants to go and do dumb immature **** and i still enjoy it but my body just doesn't comply anymore.

I find myself reconsidering pizza unless its GF and the same with pasta smh. WASHED AF

I think i gotta dairy intolerance. Ice cream ****s me up :lol: milks trash anyways, been getting non dairy stuff lately. Coconut milk FTW
I havent had a match on Bumble in months...super washed

Damn they dont wanna meet the gunts? Delete the sisqo looking pic, youll flourish
I was a jumper/sprinter. The race was right in my wheelhouse only about 40-50m. It’s funny cuz I used to have clients at my gym challenge me all the time and I’d make them look silly without really even getting on the gas. So I was thinking it’d just be more of the same. Nah. Ya boy washed.

Jr probably got your genes man, probably the point when the student defeats the teacher.
what are you still doing here?
you naive child

:rofl:
Lmao! in the 6th or 7th grade I thought my profession was going to be a professional basketball player. Instead of the D.A.R.E. programs mother****ers should tell kids being a professional athlete is hard as ****!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I use to eat at like 7. Maybe 6. Now if I don’t eat by 5 I’m cranky as all get at. #washed

I think i gotta dairy intolerance. Ice cream ****s me up :lol: milks trash anyways, been getting non dairy stuff lately. Coconut milk FTW

Try oat milk way better than almond, or coconut in my opinion. it's like creamy like reg milk.

shiyeet,, I pull up in the Wal Mart parking lot to get groceries, lock the door and set my alarm/timer to 21 minutes and put my nap hat on (just a Thunder fitted I tip it over my face so people dont be lookin at me, I'm not really a hat guy so I dont wear it otherwise) and catch a quick nap before I go in there.

shiyeet,, I pull up in the Wal Mart parking lot to get groceries, lock the door and set my alarm/timer to 21 minutes and put my nap hat on (just a Thunder fitted I tip it over my face so people dont be lookin at me, I'm not really a hat guy so I dont wear it otherwise) and catch a quick nap before I go in there.

damn taking a nap in the parking lot before you go into the store? I don’t know if that should be in the washed thread or the “doing it” thread :smokin

I don't work at Wal Mart fam. I got a "fussy" newborn, I have to get all the undisturbed naps I can and while on errands (obviously leaving them home) is the best time. Hell I'll pull up in the driveway and not open the garage door yet and grab 20 minutes then put the car back in drive and open the garage door and walk in like I just pulled up

Back
Top Bottom