Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I sort of kind of want to dye my beard.
You going for a Hollywood Hogan situation? j/k don't do it, had a homie who did and we killed him until that ish grew out. IMO it always looks weird & fake

1698534876466.jpeg

Im ok with going gray not ok with stray white hairs that inexplicably grow straighter than the rest of my facial hair :smh:

Out here looking like i got whiskers.

I can spot a hair/beard dyer a mile away
these people really think theyre fooling someone

lol

scott-burrell-last-dance.gif

men and women, 45 years old and not a single grey hair on their head?

jen-ok.gif

I can spot a hair/beard dyer a mile away
these people really think theyre fooling someone

lol

scott-burrell-last-dance.gif

men and women, 45 years old and not a single grey hair on their head?

jen-ok.gif

I’ve got a couple of clients in their 70s/80s with jet black hair - just looks ridiculous.

It was one of my small pleasures during the pandemic - seeing people with a couple of inches of grey roots and really struggling with it.

Oddly enough I keep my beard shaved right now but when it starts growing in you can see I have the salt and pepper look and the females seem to absolutely love it. I have some in my hair as well.

l rocked the stubble beard for years and loved it. Now l hate it for some reason and only rock the mustache & chin patch like l did in my 20s. At the beginning of the year l let it grow out and l have mad greys on one side. I cheated and clipped them all, idc.

At what age did y’all start growing major gray hair? Just curious because I’m at that point where I have a few :lol:

Somewhere in the 30s. Caught me off guard because growing up I swore it would be something 40 plus for some reason. Also goes back to finding out way more people are dying their than I thought.

At first it was kind of cool, a couple of stray grays within my chin hair, then one day, all gray damn near. I think that if I were to dye it I wouldn’t go full black. For one, natural black from what I’ve seen appears hard to match, and then, I would want to keep some gray.

I hated those white hair coming out, finally gave up and embraced it. nowadays, it doesn't bother me as much as I did back then. that was about 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom