Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I just watched about an hour of the The Dumbdads on Instagram. I was thoroughly entertained by their press conferences for some reason.

Played indoor hoops - been back at it for like almost a year now - and the rust washed reversal is in full flight.

Hit a dribble hard left over two defenders fadeaway jumper to win a game winner as time expired.

Haven’t felt that level of jumping and shot making in a decade. Been doing the kneesovertoes guy stuff also 1x a week trying to future proof the knees.

Hit a dribble hard left over two defenders fadeaway jumper to win a game winner as time expired.
:emoji_fire:
I still dream of this day lol.

Closest I got was a semi-fast break pull up 3 in pick up to win the game.:lol:
Banked it, didn't call 'bank', so I don't if it really counts, but we won. There was also a dispute about the score or counting by 1's or 2's, so that soured my shot lol
I had no businesss taking that shot lol (not Steph Curry)

So outside of being Art Vandelay, in my normal day to day life I am an enlisted member of the US Navy. And from time to time, we like to get together and get throwed. Super throwed. Tonight a bunch of us E7s and E8s got together for a going away. I took two Benadryl, Flonase. A Gatorade, and sandwich(prior to going to a gathering that was catered), and almost a gallon of water prior to leaving my house. I get there, have a half of a drink (Martell Cognac) and I left because my internal system said “alright champ, leave while you can”. I was there for 26 minutes. Got home and took two Tylenol because I was scared of a hangover.

I'm not as ancient as art vandelay art vandelay but I can still drink like nothing. Couple years back me and my pops killed a whole fifth of tequila between us. I still don't know how we did that :lol:. Pops was about 60 at the time and he just recently started slowing down

So outside of being Art Vandelay, in my normal day to day life I am an enlisted member of the US Navy. And from time to time, we like to get together and get throwed. Super throwed. Tonight a bunch of us E7s and E8s got together for a going away. I took two Benadryl, Flonase. A Gatorade, and sandwich(prior to going to a gathering that was catered), and almost a gallon of water prior to leaving my house. I get there, have a half of a drink (Martell Cognac) and I left because my internal system said “alright champ, leave while you can”. I was there for 26 minutes. Got home and took two Tylenol because I was scared of a hangover.
Independent George is dead :smh:

It was that Benadryl.

Weak. And you want to be my latex salesman. Pshh

Back
Top Bottom