Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Washed AF!

-My kid will be 9 in 3 months
- If i drink too much i have to rest for an entire day
- i can have like 3 drinks max...i used to drink straight vodka from a bottle back in the day
- my man and i spent the night in nyc at the Gansevoort. We went to dinner came back to relax before going to the rooftop for a drink but ended up falling asleep and waking up the next mornin like damn we are old af...

I'm glad I'm not the only guy just hitting 30 with popping/cracking joints when walking/getting out the car :lol: :pimp:

Wondering what I’m trying to prove going longer then 15 mins...sober.

Quickies are the best.

Constantly saying I’m tired.

Sleeping in past 830 feels like I’m wasting my day.

Wondering will I have enough energy to have another kid.

Lol @ booking someone and asking for their social media
My lil homies put me up on this a while back ...you exchange the social media with the young joints n they don’t even realize u booked em or its the same thing as giving up the digits till after y’all link up / smash :lol: ...that’s how plugged in they are to the social media these days

My lil homies put me up on this a while back ...you exchange the social media with the young joints n they don’t even realize u booked em or its the same thing as giving up the digits till after y’all link up / smash :lol: ...that’s how plugged in they are to the social media these days

Man, that is so wild to me. I get it, I guess

Sleeping in past 830 feels like I’m wasting my day.

Good call on this. I used to be a lock to be in bed until around 11am on the weekend during college. Wish I could go back to those no dambs days. Biggest priority was figuring out where the party was the next night.

I’ll be 31 in June, I go to the gym 3-4 days a week and don’t feel washed per day but definitely have more joint pain than I used to. I don’t even want to think about playing basketball though last time I did it killed my ankles.

I definitely get tired a lot earlier than I used to.

I stay relatively up to Date on music from artists I like but definitely don’t check for new music like I used to.

Good call on this. I used to be a lock to be in bed until around 11am on the weekend during college. Wish I could go back to those no dambs days. Biggest priority was figuring out where the party was the next night.

Yup. Back when I first moved into my own place I'd be up all night having parties here till like 4am, waking up at like 1-2pm ready to get into something again.

Fast forward to now and I'm kicking everyone out at like 11 pm so I can lay down and relax :lol:

yall in your mid 20s - early 30s gettin finessed on the court by a skinny young dude with a burst fade :lol:

you're just outta shape

Nope. These tendons are WASHED son. You'll get yours B, just wait
tenor.gif

I used to be OD with the foam roller, theracane and lacrosse ball :lol:

I would literally watch a whole basketball game while lying on my back rolling around just for a little bit of relief.

Lmao.

Seeing cats younger (much younger) than me with kids. Moms cussed me out and called me a failure because im not married and dont have kids. Shiieett i literally turned 30 a week ago.

Aint smashing more than twice at night. One more in the morning. And thats it.

- Gonna be 31 this year and oddly enough, I'm in the best shape of my life. There are some things that remind me I'm washed.

- Play ball on Sunday mornings and I'm all about pacing myself. Don't really drive in much unless it's wide open, so I'm not constantly getting hacked or possibly hurt. My shot got better and now I'm the "Don't let him shoot" guy :lol:

- The recovery though......I am dead all of Sunday and I spend it mostly just laying down cause my back is shot and my body is sore and everything hurts. Won't catch me playing ball until next weekend.

- If I go out, its one day of the weekend and that's it. I remember being younger and I was going out Wednesday through Sunday and not a struggle in the world. Now, one night is good and I'm not even trying to get wasted that night cause I don't want to be hurting the next 2 days basically

To the majority of you who have said that you can’t ball or perform physical activity like you used to, how active would you say you’ve been in the past 5 years or so?

My go to sport has been soccer for a long time, but I haven’t played seriously for roughly 5 years or so. I just joined a league and it’s definitely been an adjustment to get my stamina back up to where I can play hard for 50 minutes. But luckily I’ve stayed relatively active in the gym these past few years, so I’m not a complete bust. :lol:

As far as drinking, a few NTers know that I go hard practically every weekend. I’m a way more efficient drinker now than I was in my early 20s. I go hard Fridays and Saturdays and it’s pretty rare to catch that Sunday hang over. Tequila is your friend fams. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom