money and violence

Glad respect life is back at least. Money and violence is dead however. I saw that video Of Miz from IG live and it looks like there's no going back.

Rafe my guy too I'm still bummed this show never reached it's full potential.

I gave up on 848 as well. Only web series I care for are Respect Life, Money & Violence and Da Brooklyn Way. 

Last edited:
im about 30 mins into the new respect life episode... pretty good episode.

Da Brooklyn Way, is that good? Considering watching it.

Project Heat Atlanta is good too.

Might be hard for some people not familiar with ATL lingo to understand the first couple episodes though :lol:

Project Heat Atlanta is good too.

Might be hard for some people not familiar with ATL lingo to understand the first couple episodes though :lol:

thanks. im gonna check it out. my dad and family from the Augusta/ATL area and I been there plenty of times; I should be good lol

Seeing this bumped, thought it was an update smh. This N**** Rafe man......**** it all up :smh:.

Respect life my ****.....but Melo waiting 3 months to drop episodes be irking me

Rafe had a really good thing going and screwed it all the way up. Like bruh you fumbled the ball on the one yard line and lost the game. Aint no coming back from that.

Seeing this bumped, thought it was an update smh. This N**** Rafe man......**** it all up :smh:.

Respect life my ****.....but Melo waiting 3 months to drop episodes be irking me

Deadass :lol:

We gonna be waiting 3 years before mouse put a hot slug is this fat ***** Kareem

Forget waiting on Rafe, i need somebody else to pick up Leon on their web series and i'll watch it

Back
Top Bottom