More sad news for the mamba

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by cap1229

Legend status? hmmm

No exaggeration. He's arguable the most well-known athlete in the world, and one of the most talked about, whether it's good or bad.

Everyone knows who he is, whether or not they like basketball or anything. He's that guy.
This.

Majority of the counter arguments to this that begin going into detail about his personal life do nothing to prove that he isn't when your argument is showing that you know him so well
ohwell.gif

This just goes to show you how lame these dudes are in real life.

They got money but no taste in women
laugh.gif

They're investing in these depreciating assets like nobody's business.

Tricking off on strippers and video girls?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What SKILLS do these women have?

I actually can't blame vanessa for milking her name for all its worth. She can't support herself. Who knows how much they were spending annually. That money could go pretty quickly without Kobe being there to refresh the accounts. At this point she has way more going out than she does coming in. She has no business interests. She has no means of making money.

The reality show is the ONLY form of income she would have without alimony for from her husband.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

This just goes to show you how lame these dudes are in real life.

They got money but no taste in women
laugh.gif

They're investing in these depreciating assets like nobody's business.

Tricking off on strippers and video girls?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What SKILLS do these women have?

I actually can't blame vanessa for milking her name for all its worth. She can't support herself. Who knows how much they were spending annually. That money could go pretty quickly without Kobe being there to refresh the accounts. At this point she has way more going out than she does coming in. She has no business interests. She has no means of making money.

The reality show is the ONLY form of income she would have without alimony for from her husband.

true but guys do it like everyday its just not of this magnitude (money wise) but at the same time the average dude purchasing a women isnt getting a chick that look is good as vanessa either. I mean he felt vanessa worth was millions, you may not. Just the same as you may spend 20-30k on your wife and the next dude may not feel she is worth that kind of money.

The 80-90k a yr dude who spends 30-40 on a wedding etc.. and pays for his women is essential the same as what kobe has done. But yea she is in desperate mode. She gets everything plus half plus alimony/cost of living expenses/ child support. She will be ok for awhile. But yea keeping up boats car notes and two houses and constant shopping traveling. She is gonna need to produce some income. So best time is now while the fire is hot.

She should do shows, put out a tell all book. maybe do a blog etc... Get it while the getting is good.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

All I know is Kobe is an absolute GOD off the court. He isn't even my favorite player (Monta Ellis anyone? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) but this dude is a winner, A-List guy everywhere he goes.

He had people going crazy for him in Asia, everyone wanted to see him, people around the world who don't even speak English as their first language. Say what you want about him, hate him if you want, but you can't deny he has legend status in society.

I agree with ScShift but this gift is cold
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

All I know is Kobe is an absolute GOD off the court. He isn't even my favorite player (Monta Ellis anyone? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) but this dude is a winner, A-List guy everywhere he goes.

He had people going crazy for him in Asia, everyone wanted to see him, people around the world who don't even speak English as their first language. Say what you want about him, hate him if you want, but you can't deny he has legend status in society.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you agree with him then that gif is directed at you too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Antidope

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you agree with him then that gif is directed at you too.
laugh.gif

LOL good point. I meant moreso that the guys a basketball icon though, and probably one of if not THE most known athlete in the world. Cant really speak on how cool he is never met the guy and we all have different definitions of whats cool. By the standards set in this thread Kevin Durant is a lame cause he doesnt party, stays home and plays xbox, and tried to bag Keri Hilson through twitter.

Originally Posted by cap1229

i would watch if she's on it just to get it confirmed that he's a lame. 

kinda makes you lame that you care he's lame and you don't know him. 
p.s. if you're a guy, guys don't watch anything that come on that channel

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

No exaggeration. He's arguable the most well-known athlete in the world, and one of the most talked about, whether it's good or bad.

Everyone knows who he is, whether or not they like basketball or anything. He's that guy.
Ali 
Jordan

Just to name two.

Delusional.
laugh.gif
 Right! Not to mention that whenever bryant's name is spoken it is consciously or subconsciously attached to him being inferior to MJ...which he brought on to himself for lack of creating his own lane 
laugh.gif
Sorry, but it's safe to say Kobe is bigger in Europe and Asia than Mike was. Kobe's name is spoken as one of the best ever. No one has their own lane in pro sports. There will always be 2 guards in the NBA and everyone that becomes a superstar will be in the same lane.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by youngcurse

That karma came back around on Kobe I see and who all remember him snitching on Shaq? What's up with these dudes not having that prenup.

Not really. If it did he would have a career ending injury...right now. That money can be replaced but if his career ends right now without ever getting another ring...i am quite certain he would kill himself.

he did have a prenup... prenups are for 10 yrs... she divorced him right after 10 yrs...Ppl keep saying prenup... this could/can be avoided by not getting married. he brought this alll on himself... crazy thing is dude will have spent a quarter billion on some cat that another dude more then likely gets for free.

Prenups don't have no expiration period

I'm sure in the custody agreement she agreed not to sully his name or risk losing the kids or her share of the custody. When they're "of age" i.e. out of high school then she might be able to say anything she wants.

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Originally Posted by LDJ

Not really. If it did he would have a career ending injury...right now. That money can be replaced but if his career ends right now without ever getting another ring...i am quite certain he would kill himself.

he did have a prenup... prenups are for 10 yrs... she divorced him right after 10 yrs...Ppl keep saying prenup... this could/can be avoided by not getting married. he brought this alll on himself... crazy thing is dude will have spent a quarter billion on some cat that another dude more then likely gets for free.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Originally Posted by LDJ

california they do which is ten years.

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Ali 
Jordan

Just to name two.

Delusional.
laugh.gif
 Right! Not to mention that whenever bryant's name is spoken it is consciously or subconsciously attached to him being inferior to MJ...which he brought on to himself for lack of creating his own lane 
laugh.gif
Sorry, but it's safe to say Kobe is bigger in Europe and Asia than Mike was. Kobe's name is spoken as one of the best ever. No one has their own lane in pro sports. There will always be 2 guards in the NBA and everyone that becomes a superstar will be in the same lane.
You don't even believe what you typed so I will not engage 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom