More sad news for the mamba

Originally Posted by scshift

All I know is Kobe is an absolute GOD off the court. He isn't even my favorite player (Monta Ellis anyone? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) but this dude is a winner, A-List guy everywhere he goes.

He had people going crazy for him in Asia, everyone wanted to see him, people around the world who don't even speak English as their first language. Say what you want about him, hate him if you want, but you can't deny he has legend status in society.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

His parents tried to warn him from day one.

Exactly why they fell out. Stupid clown wouldn't get a prenup after his pop told him numerous times. He met this chic at a damn video shoot, you know what she was there looking for. She gettin $75 mill and still wanted all 3 Mansions. Like really bish?

I can only blame Kobe. Stupid %$$ boy.

I heard he got her pregnant when she was underage and she got an abortion and her family told him that if he didn't marry her without a prenup they would get him on stat.

I really feel like Kobe was placed in a corner when he married without a prenup...this would make sense. Young dude gets married to a young girl who is NOT his high school sweetheart without a prenup? Something don't sound right.

Kobe will make $75 million over the next 2-3 years just off the Lakers and Nike alone. But STILL

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Kobe will make $75 million over the next 2-3 years just off the Lakers and Nike alone. But STILL

that means nothing, he lost money he earned.

I'm sure LeBron ain't that stupid not to get a prenup, even though they have kids she'll get a check regardless but their home is in Cleveland so he's MONEY either way.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You know, all these damn _____ Wives shows really piss me off. These attention hungry !@%+@@ do nothing but show how bitter and stupid they really are. And of course you have these dumb *%+ women who eat these shows up an base their lives off of it.

/rant.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DMoney82

that means nothing, he lost money he earned.
That's why I said BUT STILL
laugh.gif

"trick you wasnt in the gym shooting with me!"
30t6p3b.gif

%@$# is disgusting, i blame Kobe yea. But its sad that this broad is getting this much money and realestate.

He took this chick from a average life to glory, she did nothing to contribute to his success but lay on her back. she was on a straight coat ride, and the justice system still rewards her.

Now she wants to go on tv and be a reality star? gatdamn im bout to throw up.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Shes an idiot of she goes on..

she probably isn't going on, just saw this thing on tv saying she never even considered it.
And why would she, a woman that just nabbed 75 million  dollars and 3 mansions

going on such a such a low-rent show, who's cast mostly were only girlfriends and cackling mistresses

of mainly lower level players.  What could VH1 possibly offer in the way of exposure or money

to make it worthwhile?

it says the netowork wants her...

i don't see her going on this show at all...

VH1 cant afford what she would want if she was even interested

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Retro707

this chick needs to back up and let Kobe do his thang.  She got plenty off of him already...

-UNDFT-
Why? When you smell blood in the water you have to be relentless and keep attacking (like bryant does in his games). Vanessa needs to keep her foot on the gas pedal and keep redlining this dude's pockets.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by cap1229

Legend status? hmmm

No exaggeration. He's arguable the most well-known athlete in the world, and one of the most talked about, whether it's good or bad.

Everyone knows who he is, whether or not they like basketball or anything. He's that guy.
Ali 
Jordan

Just to name two.

Delusional.
laugh.gif
 Right! Not to mention that whenever bryant's name is spoken it is consciously or subconsciously attached to him being inferior to MJ...which he brought on to himself for lack of creating his own lane 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

All I know is Kobe is an absolute GOD off the court. He isn't even my favorite player (Monta Ellis anyone? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) but this dude is a winner, A-List guy everywhere he goes.

He had people going crazy for him in Asia, everyone wanted to see him, people around the world who don't even speak English as their first language. Say what you want about him, hate him if you want, but you can't deny he has legend status in society.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this really about to turn into a Kobe/MJ post in the General Thread?

You people...nvm.

Kobe IS a legend. Even people who despise him can admit that. I don't want to create some sort of scale but he's easily top 3-5 of all athletes in the world when it comes to popularity TODAY.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

That karma came back around on Kobe I see and who all remember himsnitching on Shaq? What's up with these dudes not having that prenup.

Not really. If it did he would have a career ending injury...right now. That money can be replaced but if his career ends right now without ever getting another ring...i am quite certain he would kill himself.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by youngcurse

That karma came back around on Kobe I see and who all remember him snitching on Shaq? What's up with these dudes not having that prenup.

Not really. If it did he would have a career ending injury...right now. That money can be replaced but if his career ends right now without ever getting another ring...i am quite certain he would kill himself.

he did have a prenup... prenups are for 10 yrs... she divorced him right after 10 yrs...Ppl keep saying prenup... this could/can be avoided by not getting married. he brought this alll on himself... crazy thing is dude will have spent a quarter billion on some cat that another dude more then likely gets for free.

Back
Top Bottom