Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by retro330

Not really random because it happens everytime im too faded but i swear id fight tyson his his prime and take a vicous l
ohwell.gif
so everytime u get drunk u get beat up? u need to stop drinkin bruh

Nah it aint like that its just i have horrible judgement and run my mouth only been in like 3 slizzed brawls

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by retro330

Not really random because it happens everytime im too faded but i swear id fight tyson his his prime and take a vicous l
ohwell.gif
so everytime u get drunk u get beat up? u need to stop drinkin bruh

Nah it aint like that its just i have horrible judgement and run my mouth only been in like 3 slizzed brawls

I was very drunk n hi at the strip club. During a lapdance i kissed and proceeded to eat out the stripper and got head from her

I was very drunk n hi at the strip club. During a lapdance i kissed and proceeded to eat out the stripper and got head from her

I tend to hold my drunk pretty well... and nothing is really coming to mind right now.

The only thing that really comes to mind is Freshman year in the dorms I thought it'd be a good idea to run as fast as I could down the hallway in a dead sprint. I didn't slow down for the wall...
roll.gif

Same year my friend came to visit me at school. Got in town about 8 PM, got some food and we started drinking around 9:30 or so. Went to a party, were walking on our way back to the dorms, lost him several times, then we went to the dorm room of this one girl we knew...we had interrupted her and her bf and he proceeds to just walk in the room and sit on her bean bag chair.
roll.gif
Got up at 6 the next morning to head back home for work.
roll.gif

I tend to hold my drunk pretty well... and nothing is really coming to mind right now.

The only thing that really comes to mind is Freshman year in the dorms I thought it'd be a good idea to run as fast as I could down the hallway in a dead sprint. I didn't slow down for the wall...
roll.gif

Same year my friend came to visit me at school. Got in town about 8 PM, got some food and we started drinking around 9:30 or so. Went to a party, were walking on our way back to the dorms, lost him several times, then we went to the dorm room of this one girl we knew...we had interrupted her and her bf and he proceeds to just walk in the room and sit on her bean bag chair.
roll.gif
Got up at 6 the next morning to head back home for work.
roll.gif

walked up to these 2 chicks one was bad.

all these stories are from my friends, barely remember these.

1. see this banging girl with an ugly or fat friend. the usual. too drunk to care so i say *!#% it. obnoxiously loud i yell to my boy

ayooo son im tryna talk to this bangin chick but i need a wingman for her ugly %!# friend. (while standing right next to them and pointing)

i'm a black guy, and def not racist but one new years i told this guy i was gonna take his girl, then proceed to try to give him dap. Obviously thats wild disrespectful and he wasn't tryna really deal with my drunk !## anymore. So I  then said *!#% him when he wouldn't dap me and while his girl was walking to the bathroom i call her out as "ayooooo white ______ then drunkingly collapse for the night. (immediately)

walked up to these 2 chicks one was bad.

all these stories are from my friends, barely remember these.

1. see this banging girl with an ugly or fat friend. the usual. too drunk to care so i say *!#% it. obnoxiously loud i yell to my boy

ayooo son im tryna talk to this bangin chick but i need a wingman for her ugly %!# friend. (while standing right next to them and pointing)

i'm a black guy, and def not racist but one new years i told this guy i was gonna take his girl, then proceed to try to give him dap. Obviously thats wild disrespectful and he wasn't tryna really deal with my drunk !## anymore. So I  then said *!#% him when he wouldn't dap me and while his girl was walking to the bathroom i call her out as "ayooooo white ______ then drunkingly collapse for the night. (immediately)

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sound like everybody in here drink to get $@@++% up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...only way to do it.

pimp.gif
 yall boys be gettin it in...o yea and to dude eating out the stripper you wild for that one dawg
laugh.gif
...I've tricked before when drunk as hell but never once thought about eatin da box..

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sound like everybody in here drink to get $@@++% up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...only way to do it.

pimp.gif
 yall boys be gettin it in...o yea and to dude eating out the stripper you wild for that one dawg
laugh.gif
...I've tricked before when drunk as hell but never once thought about eatin da box..

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Man..So many moments in my life where i've been swayzed and done outlandish b.s, This past weekend i was Ashton Kushered OUT!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
That + Half A Bottle of Don Q Limon had me feeling right......Hooked up with one of my jumps, and things just got intense....long story short, finger ended up in the wrong hole
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....after I did my business I then went back to the crib to find my cousin passed out on the couch, woke him up by sticking the same nasty infested finger in his mouth.....When I told him what happened he immediately jumped up and started gagging 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why the hell would u do that?
sick.gif
 eff is wrogn with u.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Man..So many moments in my life where i've been swayzed and done outlandish b.s, This past weekend i was Ashton Kushered OUT!
That + Half A Bottle of Don Q Limon had me feeling right......Hooked up with one of my jumps, and things just got intense....long story short, finger ended up in the wrong hole
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....after I did my business I then went back to the crib to find my cousin passed out on the couch, woke him up by sticking the same nasty infested finger in his mouth.....When I told him what happened he immediately jumped up and started gagging 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why the hell would u do that?
sick.gif
 eff is wrogn with u.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

LET THAT MAN COOK. swag
pimp.gif

1141626d8ce498499f78ced43470d363141c6631_r.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by do work son

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

LET THAT MAN COOK. swag
pimp.gif

1141626d8ce498499f78ced43470d363141c6631_r.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Happened about a month ago, but I motor boated this fugly chick for the hell of it. Turns out she's my friends neighbor, and she won't shut up about me.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Happened about a month ago, but I motor boated this fugly chick for the hell of it. Turns out she's my friends neighbor, and she won't shut up about me.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

on my 22nd birthday i was told i was doing high kicks on the dance floor. later that night at la victoria in san jose, i slapped my friend in the face with a burrito. man some of these stories got me 
laugh.gif

on my 22nd birthday i was told i was doing high kicks on the dance floor. later that night at la victoria in san jose, i slapped my friend in the face with a burrito. man some of these stories got me 
laugh.gif

hold up son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how in THE HELL...

Back
Top Bottom