Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

hold up son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how in THE HELL...

Walked into a after night spot to eat...bumped into two girls I kinda new (not very well) and I always thought they were lesbian
Me: If ya'll weren't lesbian I'd $*%& the life of out both of ya'll right now

Them: 
indifferent.gif

Turns out they weren't lesbian, and I killed my chances right there on the spot.  
mad.gif

laugh.gif

----

Years ago (2003?), smashed a beast in my car, walked back in the club like 
pimp.gif
 walked up to one of my female friends (before I'd washed my hands) and put my arms around her, turns out fingers were still smellin 
sick.gif

Walked into a after night spot to eat...bumped into two girls I kinda new (not very well) and I always thought they were lesbian
Me: If ya'll weren't lesbian I'd $*%& the life of out both of ya'll right now

Them: 
indifferent.gif

Turns out they weren't lesbian, and I killed my chances right there on the spot.  
mad.gif

laugh.gif

----

Years ago (2003?), smashed a beast in my car, walked back in the club like 
pimp.gif
 walked up to one of my female friends (before I'd washed my hands) and put my arms around her, turns out fingers were still smellin 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

My birthday:

*throws up all over the urinal
Chick I was with was helping me the whole way through.
After I was done, she made sure I was clean and drank a glass of water...

then I said.. "b****, take me back to the dancefloor"...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hilarious

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

My birthday:

*throws up all over the urinal
Chick I was with was helping me the whole way through.
After I was done, she made sure I was clean and drank a glass of water...

then I said.. "b****, take me back to the dancefloor"...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hilarious

Originally Posted by air max 87

this was a few years ago on 4th of july.

i was BBQin

-got plastered, my hand caught on fire for a few seconds ( i had a cast on it)

-walked into the middle of the street from the backyard with a spatula in my hand inviting the whole block in

-was dragged up the stairs and damm near grabbed some broads %$% (wifes friend ) (but stopped myself)

-wife tries to get me in the shower, i proceed to yell at her, she tells me to take off my shirt, i refuse, she then tries to push me in the shower with it on and i then yell its my favorite shirt
30t6p3b.gif
( all plain black tee
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

-pass out on the floor wet and fully clothed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
lawwwdd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

this was a few years ago on 4th of july.

i was BBQin

-got plastered, my hand caught on fire for a few seconds ( i had a cast on it)

-walked into the middle of the street from the backyard with a spatula in my hand inviting the whole block in

-was dragged up the stairs and damm near grabbed some broads %$% (wifes friend ) (but stopped myself)

-wife tries to get me in the shower, i proceed to yell at her, she tells me to take off my shirt, i refuse, she then tries to push me in the shower with it on and i then yell its my favorite shirt
30t6p3b.gif
( all plain black tee
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

-pass out on the floor wet and fully clothed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
lawwwdd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HJDM

Sat on top of a washing machine in a little walk-in closet with a beer.  Friend finds me drinking the beer on top of the machine, asks what the hell I'm up to.

"It's the right place to be. 
indifferent.gif

Friend left, I stayed and passed out, woke up the next day still in the laundry closet on top of the machine.
CLASSSSSSSSSSSIC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man i busted out laughing

Originally Posted by HJDM

Sat on top of a washing machine in a little walk-in closet with a beer.  Friend finds me drinking the beer on top of the machine, asks what the hell I'm up to.

"It's the right place to be. 
indifferent.gif

Friend left, I stayed and passed out, woke up the next day still in the laundry closet on top of the machine.
CLASSSSSSSSSSSIC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man i busted out laughing

-Went to a party got duper drunk. On the ride home, told my girl I had to throw up. She pulled over on the side of the highway, soon as I got out..fell face first into the dirt. Would have stayed there if she wasn't there to help me up back into the car.
laugh.gif

-Went to a party got duper drunk. On the ride home, told my girl I had to throw up. She pulled over on the side of the highway, soon as I got out..fell face first into the dirt. Would have stayed there if she wasn't there to help me up back into the car.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingPiff

I was very drunk n hi at the strip club. During a lapdance i kissed and proceeded to eat out the stripper and got head from her

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I think we have a winner.

Originally Posted by KingPiff

I was very drunk n hi at the strip club. During a lapdance i kissed and proceeded to eat out the stripper and got head from her

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I think we have a winner.

I said I was going to open up a restaurant called Smiles & Frowns.

Sometimes you leave happy, sometimes you don't, but at least you had a fair warning.

I said I was going to open up a restaurant called Smiles & Frowns.

Sometimes you leave happy, sometimes you don't, but at least you had a fair warning.

My brother while he was wasted kept telling me *Push my taunt* whatever that means lol.

My brother while he was wasted kept telling me *Push my taunt* whatever that means lol.

Back
Top Bottom