Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

These. NO LIE.

I'm not sure if they are underrated but for sure hated , the Melo sig line. On court performance is great, I prefer the M8, M9, M3, V.5 and 1.5 in that order. I was not impressed with M4 and M5 though. As far as actual Jays, I'd say the Jordan XVI black red colorway, great aesthetically and for balling as well, maybe in a few more years it will be coveted as much as the XI's and the III's.

I will say this, the older I get the more sense XVI's on up make to me in terms Jordan being more mature and older and the brand reflecting

that in the shoes. So everything XVI on up with the exception of the 2010 with the horrible window.

Last edited:
Almost forgot these:

Might even be my favorite of the Retro 3 colorways. I'll be mad af if I don't get these in August.

And these:

Got these comin' in the mail. Easily my favorite colorway for the 9's.

i think every jordan has been listed here... is there a jordan that NO ONE likes???

I personally think olympic 7s look disgusting, same with the 28's. the 28 se's look better but still look like just a functional bball shoe that i dont see people wearing for casual wear. the XXIV's look like a high heel for men, but the holo diamond thing looks cool. 

Last edited:

And, they look great with a black lace swap.  I think had they been released in black laces, the status would be higher.

And, they look great with a black lace swap.  I think had they been released in black laces, the status would be higher.
never thought about covering up the purple tongue and the purple rear heel pad with pants... hmm

hey can some of you old schoolers look at my lc? pretty sur ethey are real, just worried about how beat up

Back
Top Bottom