Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

Imo the Xv's seems like everybody hates them and their the only jordan that i've never seen someone wear in person

xiv last shot are very underrated. didnt sell out that fast

I dont get this at all.
Are you talking about the re-retros that dropped last winter?
Or are you talking about this colorway in general. Because for the OG's and the first retro people went Ape for these

Retired my Columbia 15s sadly. One of my favorite kicks

But I think the white/ Black Forest XIV and the white/classic green/ chrome IV are underrated

I dont get this at all.
Or are you talking about this colorway in general. Because for the OG's and the first retro people went Ape for these

oh i see... people MAYBE dont want it anymore or have more than one that's still brand new. idk.

(not in order)
1. Duke Blue XVII
2. Stealth 20
3. Ginger XVI
4. Indiglo XIV(or w/e the grey/neon XIV Kawhi Leonard wore in the NCAA tourney is called)
5. Blk/Orange Jordan I
6. Carolina X(arguably the best non-city pack c/w made)
7. Bin IX(arguably the best BIN c/w made)
8. Grey Toe XIII

(not in order)
1. Duke Blue XVII
2. Stealth 20
3. Ginger XVI
4. Indiglo XIV(or w/e the grey/neon XIV Kawhi Leonard wore in the NCAA tourney is called)
5. Blk/Orange Jordan I
6. Carolina X(arguably the best non-city pack c/w made)
7. Bin IX(arguably the best BIN c/w made)
8. Grey Toe XIII
9. White/Red XV lowtop(or w/e one Jason Gardner wore at Arizona)
10. Black Cat IV

I dont get this at all.

oh i see... people MAYBE dont want it anymore or have more than one that's still brand new. idk.

Yea, your right about the 2012 re-retro's.
For whatever reason, (maybe burnout from the recent XI) the Last Shots sat for a looong time. When they retroed back around 2006ish people went ham for them, so I guess tastes change. I would say that its not underrated, but for some reason people arent as hyped as they used to be.

Its hard for any OG black/red colorway I-XIV to be underrated

based on this forum, the Maroon VI's.. those shoes are FIRE!
pimp.gif

Yea, your right about the 2012 re-retro's.
For whatever reason, (maybe burnout from the recent XI) the Last Shots sat for a looong time. When they retroed back around 2006ish people went ham for them, so I guess tastes change. I would say that its not underrated, but for some reason people arent as hyped as they used to be.
Its hard for any OG black/red colorway I-XIV to be underrated

yeah but still. the last shot is my favorite colorway on XIVs

I think the 22's are the most comfortable Jordans on the planet. But the Red Suede 21's still break necks when i wear them even though they have bled some.:smokin

I think the 22's are the most comfortable Jordans on the planet. But the Red Suede 21's still break necks when i wear them even though they have bled some.:smokin

22 are the only Jordan's that gave blisters.

munnnjee 16s are highly underrated. Blk patent leather joints are hard also many other color ways.

Back
Top Bottom