MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

but i thought it just loaded money for a ticket?

I cant tell if youre just screen name trolling or what.
you use the app when you're at the threater. you pick the movie. if admission is $12.50 it loads the card with $12.50, you buy the ticket with the card, now your card is back to $0 until you repeat the process again for another movie on another day. you cant watch more than 1 in 24 hours and you have a time limit to use the funds or it cancels the transaction.

I cant tell if youre just screen name trolling or what.
you use the app when you're at the threater. you pick the movie. if admission is $12.50 it loads the card with $12.50, you buy the ticket with the card, now your card is back to $0 until you repeat the process again for another movie on another day. you cant watch more than 1 in 24 hours and you have a time limit to use the funds or it cancels the transaction.
but I’m asking if you can pay for other movies instead of what you picked on the MoviePass app

but I’m asking if you can pay for other movies instead of what you picked on the MoviePass app
Some people have gotten it to work.

But if you do it constantly once they catch you, and they do check periodically, they will ban you.

But why would you want to do this anyway. Just pick the movie you want to see.

how would that work though, since there would be a price difference?

I would think people do it to see the same movie twice. But if they really did remove the "only see a movie once" then there will be no need to do that anymore.

What about those movie theaters that you have to reserve seats or with those lay back seats.

I know you choose the seat at home from Fandango and then pay and you go to the movie theater.

With this moviepass thing you have to be in front of the theater and then select the seats, but by that time the good seats are gone.

Yeah, thats the one bad part. My AMC does reserved seating, luckily I was able to cop a seat, so it might be hard to see movies on premiere nights, but if you can go to theater early in the day you can reserve your seat for the night.

Last edited:
Y'all doing it correct. When I had gfs we would stuff mad crap in there :lol:

Now I try to get away with what I can with my jacket :lol:

I'm also older now and aren't as poor as I used to be so I just day eff it and buy it :lol:

Welp my first experience was a fail. Checked in and got to the kiosk and it didn't recognize my card :smh:

ticket agent wouldn’t take it or it didn’t work when they swiped it?

Damn I want to use MOVIE pass to get jigsaw ticket tonight but don't want to make the two trips to the theater..

Back
Top Bottom