Movies Thread!!!

Just watched more than a game last night. Rate it 6/10. Bron was a monster since grade school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r2d2

couldn't resist the urge. my bro in law bought a copy of paranormal activity. we just watched it.

the ending was a letdown. it's spooky but not "emily rose" kind of scary.

also, the first 45 mins of it was mostly talking. bored the heck out of us.
Overrated I think...I have to fast forward till the first night that spooky things started to happen. Ending was effective though. Tragic enoughto make you think what happened when the girl went down, then come up with blood in her shirt and knife in hand..Creepy was those scenes wherein the girl juststands there and looks to her fiancee for hours and hours, then would not know what happened the morning after...

The 2007 ending was more of "nakakagulat" rather than creepy IMO. I like the 2009 ending more, but it would be much better if the movie left ushanging, no confirmations that they are dead or anything at the end. Just my opinion though
happy.gif

and Katie in tanktop and shorts
devil.gif
devil.gif

^^i doubt that katie would be here in the philippines though if she were still alive, gahasa abot niyan dito
laugh.gif

Gerard Butler went crazy killing all involved in the trial of the murder of his family in Law Abiding Citizen...the one he did to the main culprit was
eek.gif

really?the third act and ending were stinkaroos imo.the scene when jonas was killed at the cemetery was laughable.but again,imo

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

really?the third act and ending were stinkaroos imo.the scene when jonas was killed at the cemetery was laughable.but again,imo
i liked it alot but yeah your right the ending was kinda corny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badjustin

i just saw law abiding citizen, the storyline was amazing
pimp.gif

i co-sign this x10! so far my favorite movie of the year. Clyde Shelton is my newest hero (right there next to John Q. Archibald). what a cool name, too...hehe

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by badjustin

i just saw law abiding citizen, the storyline was amazing
pimp.gif

i co-sign this x10! so far my favorite movie of the year. Clyde Shelton is my newest hero (right there next to John Q. Archibald). what a cool name, too... hehe
yup, so far the best film i seen this year.
pimp.gif

2012 you mean right?what are your thoughts on the flick?personally,i'm kinda tired of movies where the premise is the end of the world or something within those lines.is there anything in this movie that'll separate it from other movies of the same plot?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

2012 you mean right?what are your thoughts on the flick?personally,i'm kinda tired of movies where the premise is the end of the world or something within those lines.is there anything in this movie that'll separate it from other movies of the same plot?

didn't like the movie, it was so predictable.

remembered Poseidon after watching it
laugh.gif

^yeah 2012
embarassed.gif
(stupid keyboard).. The special effects is so cool nodoubt about it but john cusack's "luck" is
sick.gif
.. I don'tlike the ending, I was expecting nobody would survive.. I preferred nicholas cage's Knowing better coz everybody died & there's only a handful whosurvived.....to a diff planet.

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

^The special effects is so cool no doubt about it but john cusack's "luck" is
sick.gif
Yeah. Sobrang binida yung bida.
laugh.gif
Lalo na yung scene kungsaan bumangon siya mula sa lupa.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Im planning to watch the it next week. Im a fan of this kind of movie even though it is predictable.

John Mclane is my favorite undestructable bida.

The man shouldnt be alive after die hard 1
laugh.gif

Watching the fourth installment of the movie makes you wanna scratch your head.

And oh yes....Rocky. Damn rumors has it there'll be a 7.
eek.gif

Let him rest in peace.

saw 2012. it was fine.

although it was daunting to see the almost 3-hour show,

i thought i would sleep, but i didn't, i was always at the edge of my seat. haha

non-stop "you can run, but you can't hide" scenes.

saw 2012. it was fine.

i thought i would sleep, but i didn't, i was always at the edge of my seat. haha

Was it just like The Day After Tomorrow? I'm wondering if I should go see this movie or not.

jus want to let kno u that i've watched "paranormal activity" and for me its jus a waste of time. the chatting is much longer than the scaryparts.. u'll get bored waiting for anything good to happen. i like the ending tho. its creepy for the girl to jus sit down beside the bed from 4am to 9pmor 10 the nxt day.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

saw 2012. it was fine.

Was it just like The Day After Tomorrow? I'm wondering if I should go see this movie or not.

its alright to pass on 2012 bro, nothing special really.

Back
Top Bottom