Movies Thread!!!

Originally Posted by shrewd03

jus want to let kno u that i've watched "paranormal activity" and for me its jus a waste of time. the chatting is much longer than the scary parts.. u'll get bored waiting for anything good to happen. i like the ending tho. its creepy for the girl to jus sit down beside the bed from 4am to 9pm or 10 the nxt day.

i like the original ending better, creepier! but i doubt she'd be here in the pi.. fo sho narape na yun
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

jus want to let kno u that i've watched "paranormal activity" and for me its jus a waste of time. the chatting is much longer than the scary parts.. u'll get bored waiting for anything good to happen. i like the ending tho. its creepy for the girl to jus sit down beside the bed from 4am to 9pm or 10 the nxt day.

i like the original ending better, creepier! but i doubt she'd be here in the pi.. fo sho narape na yun
tongue.gif

the 07 ending is no longer available in youtube and yes better imo
happy.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by chase on

saw 2012. it was fine.

although it was daunting to see the almost 3-hour show,

i thought i would sleep, but i didn't, i was always at the edge of my seat. haha

non-stop "you can run, but you can't hide" scenes.
Was it just like The Day After Tomorrow? I'm wondering if I should go see this movie or not.

its alright to pass on 2012 bro, nothing special really.
oh aight. I'll probably just rent it once it comes out
laugh.gif
thnx for the heads up though.

a movie with pale faced freaks and wolf boys that can't keep their shirts on for no good reason?sounds gayfish to me

tnx for spoling it for us who havent watched it yet

roll.gif

chill blasdiaz..you should be expecting to read those kind of things bec this is a movie thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

a movie with pale faced freaks and wolf boys that can't keep their shirts on for no good reason?sounds gayfish to me

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Is the Paranormal Activity is really true or they just made a movie ala Documentary Style?

movie only ala documentary style..

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

roll.gif
Seen it 3 times already arghhh!!! If it wasnt for my girl, I wont give a daym.

"You're not good for me, Bella"

hahaha dont hate on the twilight series too much. ive read all four books, even before the first movie was shown. the first one was ssooo bad. im willing towatch new moon as well as long as i dont watch it with a couple of male friends. that's gay.

books don't always translate well into movies.i don't have anything against the source material but the twilight movies takes away the best,most badassaspects of being a vampire and replaces it with sparkle,eye candy for teenage girls and an almost lethal dose of emo love gone wrong.there's few thingsworse than exchanging i love you's in monotone,lifeless voices.

but hey,that's just me.

of course people can like whatever they want.i know alot of folks like the movies,i'm just not one of them.

I've seen both (Twilight & New Moon)...if your girl asks you to watch it, there's no complaining
laugh.gif
. The movie is just one of those teeny bopper flicks except they got vampiresand werewolves. I must say that CGI effects are far better on this one thanks to a more bigger budget. The consolation...Kristen Stewart
pimp.gif
BTW Tony, the reason why the pack is always shirtless is because their shirtsget ripped off when they transform...funny where they get their shorts after
roll.gif

Anyway found this one...

bladebladetwilightdemot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom