Moving out = FREEDOM (better pics of my cousin pg. 10)

I've made a post on here before on how my cousin loves to hate me and now she's kicking me out. Basically my cousin owes me $4000+ and she hasn'tpaid me ONE DIME since 2007 and my mom told her she needs to start paying me back. She copped an attitude with my mom and she was not having it so my mamalashed out on her like no other and she told my mom that she I need to go live with her if she's gonna pay me back.

Mind you we live with her baby's daddy and he pays for everything but since her name is on the lease then she has some say. Justin has finally closed on acondo and says I can still stay with them since he said he would help me get thru college but I said it's cool, as long as she pays me monthly I'm good-- I'd rather leave and not have any more drama and bs.

SO I'm in the process of moving out NT and it %*!$%@@ feels BOMB. No hearing her naggin' %%!, or her %*!$%@@ measuring me every weeks (since she NEEDSto lose 25+ lbs), or her acting like her %+%$ don' stank. And just to piss her off even more, I'm taking my treadmill that she uses on the daily -- andhell naw I don't feel bad at all.

Cliff notes:
My Mom tells my cousins she needs to pay me back the $4,000+ she owes me from 2007
She gets mad and tells my mom that I need to move out
In the process of moving out and freedom never tasted to damn good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

I've made a post on here before on how my cousin loves to hate me and now she's kicking me out. Basically my cousin owes me $4000+ and she hasn't paid me ONE DIME since 2007 and my mom told her she needs to start paying me back. She copped an attitude with my mom and she was not having it so my mama lashed out on her like no other and she told my mom that she I need to go live with her if she's gonna pay me back.

Mind you we live with her baby's daddy and he pays for everything but since her name is on the lease then she has some say. Justin has finally closed on a condo and says I can still stay with them since he said he would help me get thru college but I said it's cool, as long as she pays me monthly I'm good -- I'd rather leave and not have any more drama and bs.

SO I'm in the process of moving out NT and it *@+%%$# feels BOMB. No hearing her naggin' #%@, or her *@+%%$# measuring me every weeks (since she NEEDS to lose 25+ lbs), or her acting like her %*$$ don' stank. And just to piss her off even more, I'm taking my treadmill that she uses on the daily -- and hell naw I don't feel bad at all.

Cliff notes:
My Mom tells my cousins she needs to pay me back the $4,000+ she owes me from 2007
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
Basically you're moving back home?

%*#* your thread

I'm living the dream at my parents house!

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...

But, are you going to get back that $4K.

I don't lend money out like that, but if I did it wouldn't be that large of an amount.

You should have started out little by little and seen if she was good for it and take the loss and a lesson well learned.

Not going to lie though my pothead cousin is always short on the re-up and I loan him money to get back, but he comes through sometimes but he still owes me alot...it's cool though because it's only a $20 or so every now and then.

I've made a post on here before on how my cousin loves to hate me and now she's kicking me out. Basically my cousin owes me $4000+ and she hasn't paid me ONE DIME since 2007 and my mom told her she needs to start paying me back. She copped an attitude with my mom and she was not having it so my mama lashed out on her like no other and she told my mom that she I need to go live with her if she's gonna pay me back.

Mind you we live with her baby's daddy and he pays for everything but since her name is on the lease then she has some say. Justin has finally closed on a condo and says I can still stay with them since he said he would help me get thru college but I said it's cool, as long as she pays me monthly I'm good -- I'd rather leave and not have any more drama and bs.

SO I'm in the process of moving out NT and it *@+%%$# feels BOMB. No hearing her naggin' #%@, or her *@+%%$# measuring me every weeks (since she NEEDS to lose 25+ lbs), or her acting like her %*$$ don' stank. And just to piss her off even more, I'm taking my treadmill that she uses on the daily -- and hell naw I don't feel bad at all.

Cliff notes:
pimp.gif

Pluses

+ For getting some space from an annoying family member; wish I could do the same

+ For taking the treadmill; parting shots =
pimp.gif

Minuses

- For lending her 4 grand? The hell you lending anyone 4 grand for?

-For letting your mom fight your battles. You're a girl though so
grin.gif

-For letting your cousin nag you to death and walk all over you

This post is going to be filled with "WOW UR MOVING BACK HOME WHAT A LAME" comments from 16 y/o's,but its probably refreshing as hell to get out of a situation you weren't feeling, regardless of where you're going.

Edit: scratch that last part.

No I'm not living with my mom, I'm rooming with a friend who's wanted to me move in with her for a while. Plus she's leaving for Cali for ayear in March and wants me to stay there so her place isn't just vacant.

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

%*#* your thread

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd behella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked forthe same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd be hella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund forme. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Cliff notes:
pimp.gif

Pluses

+ For getting some space from an annoying family member; wish I could do the same

+ For taking the treadmill; parting shots =
pimp.gif

Minuses

- For lending her 4 grand? The hell you lending anyone 4 grand for?

-For letting your mom fight your battles. You're a girl though so
grin.gif

-For letting your cousin nag you to death and walk all over you

This post is going to be filled with "WOW UR MOVING BACK HOME WHAT A LAME" comments from 16 y/o's, but its probably refreshing as hell to get out of a situation you weren't feeling, regardless of where you're going.

Edit: scratch that last part.

-- I lent her $2 grand but ended up borrowing more than she needed for BS and ended up being 4.
-- I was gonna wait till after she surgery to start getting it back but my mom wasn't having it
-- You don't understand about the nagging part; we used to fight daily when I first moved in but then I realized she wasn't worth the breath soeverytime she had something smart to say I would just ignore it. She's more like a child, she feeds off of negative enegery -- like putting more fuel tothe fire type thing.

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above

Thats where you're wrong

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
Because getting an education, expanding upon the wealth you already have, and smashing without your mother offering jumpoffs lemonade are all badchoices.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif
Because getting an education, expanding upon the wealth you already have, and smashing without your mother offering jumpoffs lemonade are all bad choices.

eyes.gif
I'm going to have to co-sign on this; you want to keep the money you have and increase it exponentially if possible.

Back
Top Bottom