Moving out = FREEDOM (better pics of my cousin pg. 10)

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by lovemysole

%*#* your thread

I'm living the dream at my parents house!

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd be hella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
Because getting an education, expanding upon the wealth you already have, and smashing without your mother offering jumpoffs lemonade are all bad choices.

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

YP TRUTH IS THO

i got my own crib but all my friends live in moms basement

playing xbox live and blowing Ls all day wit no job

and sometimes i think about movin back in wit og

just to stack up and get a better house/whip

%*#* your thread

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
Your parents have failed.

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif
Because getting an education, expanding upon the wealth you already have, and smashing without your mother offering jumpoffs lemonade are all bad choices.

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

Danny mad love dude, you're about 18 years away from being a true life 40 year old virgin. .
indifferent.gif
, but on a serious note your moms poontang pie was good last night. .

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A
You're mad because you know I'm right.
grin.gif
And yes, those are my initials. What of it?

Moving out ain't moving out unless you are going solo or I guess moving in with your partner can pass for a female.

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A
You're mad because you know I'm right.
grin.gif
And yes, those are my initials. What of it?
Weird those or my initials too if you only go by my "first" name and not my full first name.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

Danny mad love dude, you're about 18 years away from being a true life 40 year old virgin. .
indifferent.gif
I actually had sex before and stop talking about my mom, or I'll round house your %!* *pause no ayo*

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

indifferent.gif
I actually had sex before and stop talking about my mom, or I'll round house your %!* *pause no ayo*
You might get grounded for fighting.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Family problems after thanksgiving.
pimp.gif
Lol it was right before Thanksgiving but eff it, Thanksgiving was BOMB this year so many more ways than one.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

indifferent.gif
I can go without nerf guns or video game for a weekend. I've done it before.

Weird those or my initials too if you only go by my "first" name and not my full first name.

Word, what's your name? Full first or "first," it doesn't matter.
embarassed.gif

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...

talk about living the american dream
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Wait a minute...OP is a girl?

PICS???
pics of everything please

cousins, mom, house

co-sign..

DANNYTANNER and RSDPLAYA...whats good?!

-J23C
I'll post pics of the new place later ... as for my cousin -- she's on the left. Have fun NT.

i get all the freedom i need in my house.. only thing that bother me is my lil bro thats in YNS status so he tries to c-block.. other than that living at home>>>

if i was your cousin and u were living with me rent free you wouldnt be getting that 4g's back

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

indifferent.gif
I can go without nerf guns or video game for a weekend. I've done it before.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom