MTV's The Challenge

Word is we will be getting the official cast list and some sort of trailer for season 37 this week. From the Reddit speculated list this appears to be on par with a War of the Worlds/Fresh Meat type season with all these rookies coming on. I have a feeling this could be the case moreso moving forward as the likes of CT, Wes, Bananas, Leroy (supposedly retired), Aneesa, Nany, CaraMaria, etc. may not do the show much longer. I mean who's gonna be the new face, Kyle?? I know they were pushing Dee hard before she got perma banned.

Glad All Stars first season went well and hope that continues for the foreseeable future.

Watching the OG seasons on paramount plus was like watching bob cousy in the old NBA dribbling like Stanley from the office. I watched all of them tho :smh:

Amanda is back?!?!

It's also worth noting that Amanda is the only returning vet who wasn't on Double Agents. I really hope we get others to return in future seasons like Zach, Jordan, Kam, Laurel etc.

Also noticed that this season only has four contestants who were from The Real World, only a matter of time before we get the first season with none. Will be a sad day lol.

I hope Nam wins it all

He was stubborn at times last season but you could see how crushed he was with that medical DQ

I don't know how in the flying eff they found Svetlana to do All-Stars, but she's apparently on it. Melinda from Austin is as well. By far, the two hottest RW girls ever, are coming back. Full cast:

Womyn

1. Casey Cooper
  2. Emilee Floppatrick
  3. Jasmine Reynaud
  4. Janelle Casanave
  5. Jodi Weatheron
  6. Jonna Manion
  7. Katie Doyle
  8. Kendal Sheppard
  9. Leah Gillingwater
  10. Melinda Stolp
  11. Shauvon Torres
  12. Svetlana Shusterman
  13. Sophia Pasquis
  14. Ruthie Alcaide

Males

1. Brad Fiorenza
  2. Brandon Nelson
  3. Cohutta Grindstaff
  4. Darrell Taylor
  5. Derek Chavez
  6. Derrick Kosinski
  7. Latarrian Wallace
  8. MJ Garrett
  9. Nehemiah Clark
  10. Ryan Kehoe
  11. Steve Meinke
  12. Syrus Yarbrough
  13. Teck Holmes
  14. Tyler Duckworth

Okay, I actually read the article. Apparently it was a decision made mid-season because the drinking was out of control early on. We'll see what that even means in 2021 compared to, like, 2008.

Unbelievable. Might as well turn the show into a Mormon mission.

If you approach this like their job (any time they film) then you gotta babysit them with this drink ticket idea but if you're treating them like "athletes" then they should be responsible for themselves :lol:

New super trailer is out! One more week y'all. Trailer got me hyped, looks like they'll have some good dailies and eliminations this season (trying not to get too excited lol). Also look forward to seeing all these new rooks.

It also appears Aneesa is forced to leave due to injury and I'd guess Amber B is her replacement as they've already made it a point to show her in the trailers even though she wasn't announced as an official cast member this season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom