MTV's The Challenge

What was the name of the episode? Tomorrow has a new episode titled E:1 The List.

:lol: @ the girls Fessy was going for and he ends with Amanda.

This format kinda just seems like they got War of the Worlds right by having a bigger international cast.

They did this last season. There was an unadvertised intro episode, where they even had them go to the house and bunk up. I'll wait until tomorrow.

It does. Tonight was like an opening. Meet the cast, the house, etc. Felt like real ep, minus an actual event.
I enjoyed the episode for what it was. We got intros to the rooks and it was interesting that they separated out the US and international contestants like that. The first challenge looks like it'll involve them unlocking their U.S. partners from some sort of chain.

The previews so far look like they will have some crazy events.

Is Bananas done tho? Cuz I'm not really feelin the 17 brand new characters and just a few old heads.

And what the **** with that chick's laugh? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He went out on a W, befriended all his beefs and rivals. So big on winning would.make sense to leave on that.

Yea Bananas may be done with The Challenge. He seems to be doing ok as he has a couple NBC shows (not sure how popular they are though) and random TV appearances here and there. Probably wouldn't return unless they greatly up his appearance fee or maybe just comes on as a Mercenary in an upcoming season.

I also have a feeling they have lots of rooks on this season as War of the Worlds hasn't really produced any regulars, save for Josh lol. The people they were seemingly setting up to be regulars have fallen out like Dee who was officially banned, Theo has the eye injury, Bear is a terrible individual outside the show, Mattie could return if she gets her ish together, not sure if we ever see Georgia again, not sure about Turbo returning and I also would like to see Zahida return for obvious reasons but she wasn't that popular it seemed.

It’s funny watching Nam try and describe the Americans and how the game works to the international newbies when he’s practically new himself :lol:

Wow @ Devin in the BB Alliance :rofl:

Amanda sympathizing with Nelson about Fessy screwing him over but is gonna hook up with him later anyway :lol:

Shorty from BB Nigeria and Love Island UK 🔥 💣

Renan just a working guy as a sex counselor :rofl: Mans tried to make that sound like a blue collar job.

Wow Fessy trying to do most of this challenge while adhering to Ramadan. He won't make it (either lose or eat/drink).

Damn so I guess the season really did start with that other episode :lol:

Nelson on Magic Johnson time.

Damn somebody got Amanda pregnant.

This Emy chick is funny :lol:

Last edited:
Damn so I guess the season really did start with that other episode :lol:

Nelson on Magic Johnson time.

Damn somebody got Amanda pregnant.

This Emy chick is funny :lol:
Damn I missed the opening episode I’m like so they just start the challenge with no background info :lol:

Wonder what's attracting all these black guys to Tori :lol:

Damn I missed the opening episode I’m like so they just start the challenge with no background info :lol:
MTV weird. The second time they did that but this time it really mattered more.

Last time they just introduced the cast in the house.

This time they premiered the season on a random Tuesday and it was really set up for this ep's mission. Like an intro/cold open.

I'm guessing for w/e reason they didn't want a 2 hour or 150 min premiere.

Last edited:
Wait I missed an episode already?

Was wondering why they had the cold open with the vets on the beach.

Interesting twist voting individual players into the elimination and not teams.

Last edited:
I don’t recognize half these people lol. And what happened to Nam? Back?

Pretty sure it was COVID.

If these vets actually stick to the vet alliance with the individual elimination choices they are so stupid. This is the best chance guys like Cory or Nelson will ever have to win. Get CT in an elim with the weakest partner possible.

Rookies continue to be stupid on this show.

Also, that Emy chick is going to get old fast. She sounds like a Brazilian MMA fighter cutting a promo/making a pitch to Dana after a win.

Hate all these new rookies in the game but we getting old and that’s what the one on paramount plus is for

Amanda being a mom and now hooking up with Fessy who last episode was being a good Muslim and fasting for Ramadan

Nany and Casey, Nany will most likely not win in her 65th szn

Nelson wylding with Ashley too

Really wish you would have to win an elimination to run the final like the past few seasons. Now the eliminations are just going to be rookies and most top players just coasting to the end

I told y'all there was an ep on Monday. :lol:

I was lucky, I have it set on my DVR, that's how I was able to catch it, otherwise I would have missed too.

Back
Top Bottom