Music Forum random thoughts/confessions

Originally Posted by R

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Lupe fiasco $%++%%# sucks. You guys give this asshat way too much credit.

This. Outkast is trash too. I'd rather listen to Gucci than either. #BURRRRRRRRRRRR

d0e36bca4b1d461309985cf220bb54e15ff8dea3.gif

More thoughts
  • Still haven't heard a better album the last two years than Killer Mike's I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind 2
  • Again, Marsha Ambrosius is automatic heat on her features. (Stay
    pimp.gif
    , Freakin Me
    pimp.gif
    , Art Of Storytellin 4, Why You Hate the Game
    pimp.gif
    )
  • 8Ball and MJG's Living Legends is one of the most slept on albums in the past 10 years
  • Speaking of which, you can't name a harder beat than 8Ball and MJG's "Forever" (Bangladesh murdered this, f*ck A Millie)
  • Three 6 Mafia's Stay Fly was one of the best collabos this decade.
  • I can't get Trey Songz "Invented Sex" out of my head

Originally Posted by R

This. Outkast is trash too. I'd rather listen to Gucci than either. #BURRRRRRRRRRRR

roll.gif

Thee DUMBEST thing I've EVER read on NT.

Hands down.

outcast is maaaaad overrated
jimmy jones aint nothing without camron
nick cannon needs to rap again
lupe gets boring real quick and is overrated

Originally Posted by BishopDS

outcast is maaaaad overrated
jimmy jones aint nothing without camron
nick cannon needs to rap again
lupe gets boring real quick and is overrated

How the %#$! you gonna call OutKast overrated and then say Nick +%$@%$+ Cannon needs to rap again?

Get the %#$! outta here.

Some of you people DISGUST me.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I can't believe some of the things I'm reading.

Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body" is one of the great songs of the past 10 yrs
*LOGS OUT*

laugh.gif
i will defend this song until i die, i don't give a !%%!. i'mmore than sure most of NT don't know what it takes to write a great song anyway. one of Tricky's best

Portishead has made some of the best/ intriguing music that I've ever listened too...

I think its astounding that even tho BIG had 2 albums and a list of other tracks, his music is still better than the majority of the music that has been outthis decade...

I too am not that big of a fan of Reasonable Doubt...

And it still saddens me to know end when I think about what Roc-a-fella was and could've been...

I think its a damn shame that people are still let an artist's personal life/ background/ past/ album sales affect whether or not they will listen tohis/her music...

With that said, I think that Rick Ross and Jim Jones (with AND without Max and Stacks) still make very good music...

And I strongly believe that outside of hooks on tracks, that niether Max or Stack wrote for Jimmy...

I think that Baltimore rappers in the industry are way past due...

- I don't like none of these new cats in the game as more than half of them are repetitive swag rappers

-As one of the ORIGINAL Gucci fans on here, it makes me sick how hard some of you _s dicksuck him (If you go in that Official Gucci/So Icy thread you will seeat least 2-3 borderline gay $@@ comments)...I'm happy for dude though
pimp.gif

-I really believe listening to alot of "ignorant" _ rap has single handedly made me a dumber person

-Young Buck is Pac reincarnated

-That being said, he is a very disloyal _ who should have played his position. He not built to stand alone in the industry in these times...

-Too many of y'all base y'all opinions on "What's supposed to be right", instead of how you really feel.

-Jay Z needs to never make another album again. He has not made a bad album per se, but the Blueprint 3 is very boring and his worst album yet.

-I'm the biggest Game fan on this board...but I can't cosign L.A.X. Aside from about 5 tracks, *$%$ was weak as hell. Eventhough I knew this, I stillargued with _s saying it was a good album. Signs of a true stan
smh.gif

-I think the Eastcoast/Westcoast beef was fabricated to an extent..

- Fabolous will never get another dollar out of me strictly because of his behavior on twitter, _ is a straight L 7

-If it wasn't for DJ Drama and the gangsta grillz mixtape series, I don't know where i would be in life

- Killer Mike's I Pledge Allegiance to the Grind 2 is a guide to success, its no way you listen to this CD and continue to be broke {Ralph} Unpossible{Ralph}

- Why do _s worry so much about if _s living what they rhyme about? As long as you feel it/relate to it then its all good. Besides, they all could have dabbledin a lil something, its not THAT hard to get your hands on a rock and sell it.

-Nipsey and Jay Rock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Now yall *!%@@% just being wild funny for the sake of it

*Goes back to listening to Boy Meets World*

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

- I think Lupe is trash, he can spit but I like maybe 1 or 2 songs he has.

I semi agree. Lupe is nicer than 99% of rappers on the mic but I don't like his songs.

dont like bandwagoners

takes a while to view a rapper as dope even if the masses or the cool underground/internet cats biggin him up i.e. (DRAKE, J.COLE, Gucci)

Lupe one of the best ive ever heard but I know he wont ever get the credit he deserve

J.Cole...is dope he can spit but I dont think he will appeal to the masses, dont see the star power

dont see how Jay not number 1 on everybody list

drake had perfect timing falls in wit Wayne Tip n Ye far as mainstream

8ball n MJG, UGK have made classic albums to me Outkast not so much but I dont know why I give them so much respect

Scarface is underated and overrated

East coast late 90s early 2000s is equal to down south 2003-2008...niiice

Life after Death is one of the greatest rap albums of all time
pimp.gif

Tried to listen to OBCL2, it sounded like
eyes.gif
...truthfully i dont knowwhat it sounded like...heard alot of new york slang tho, ill just take ur word it was classic

1) Im from New York, but if I had to choose sides in the Biggie/Tupac drama, I'd go with Pac for sure.

2) Blueprint three is good ONLY when compared to other new hip hop. The beats are just not hip-hop enough if you ask me...too sappy.

3) Q-Tip sounds too nasal on "The Renaissance". Still a good album though.

4) Radiohead is the most overrated band ever....EVER.

5) Led Zeppelin > Anything other classic rock.

6) Bad Brains is the only band who made a successful comeback album with "Build A Nation", and thats because they DIDNT CHANGE THEIR SOUND. Props tothem!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

- I don't like none of these new cats in the game as more than half of them are repetitive swag rappers
me either bruh........the only new people i rock with since about, hmmmm....05.....is Gucci, Jeezy, Jody Breeze, Yo Gotti, Nipsey Hussle, Boosie,Webbie, and Cool Kids

everyone else is just...
indifferent.gif

In my opinion Lupe is the best right now

BP3 was pretty good

BP3 or Man on the MOon for labum of the year

BIG will remain the best

Never like Reasonable Doubt

I like some of Moby's music

rnb greatly disappointed this year except for the Dream, and Drake and Cudi, whatever gener there albums are in.....

Kanye is cocky and brilliant

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

over your head
hes garbage. Only thing hes good at is forgetting tribe lyrics and falling off stages.

I cant stand Soulja Boy's Music

Kanye as an artist > Kanye as a person ( I nvr tie them togeather)

BP3 was an overall good album

Kanyes next RAP album will be a hit

Drake is brilliant

Old 50 > New 50

Camron needs to swallow his pride and come back to mainstream

Lil Wayne is a genius (come on the stuff he says is ridiculous)

I still believe there is going to be an official SLU video coming out

I miss Andre 3000 (Where is he?)

$+$+ you illionaire and the rest of the jay stans....you too ravage bx

people who claim to be "real hiphop heads" nothing but liers

tupac>all

nas and 3000>jay z

southern beats>all

gucci BURR!
pimp.gif

I would like jay more, but his stans +%%%% it up for me

DTR=album of the year

got ob4cl2 made it pass the third song and thats it....just havent had time to listen

BURRPRINT>BP3
BURRPRINT>MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR

curren$y killed wiz on how fly

slaughter house album is the second best album of the year

oh yeah andre 3000 best rapper alive...the hell is he

and kanye is overrated

- Drake is corny to me, but he did impress me on Forever and Throw it in the bag remix.

- I don't see any love for Reggae/Dancehall in the Music forum. Movado, Vybez Kartel, Beenie Man, Buju Banton?! C'mon, Where's the Love?!!!

- I prefer to listen to Old school Reggae(Lover's Rock) than the Reggae music out now.

- I think artist like Beres Hammond and Garnett Silk are highly slept on and very underrated. I never get tired listening to their music.

- Daft Punk is dope

- I think Steel Pulse is one of the greatest Reggae Bands ever.

- "I can't find the time to tell you" by Hootie and the Blowfish is the only country song I really like.

- The Game took down the whole G-unit by himself

- I don't see what's so special about Gucci Mane. don't get me wrong the songs heard from him (all on the radio) are OK, but it's nothingspecial.

- BP3 was a huge dissapointment. It doesn't even match up to the 1st 2 Blueprints.

- Nas is the greatest rapper alive

I got more, but I don't feel like typing them now. I'll post some more later.

- haven't heard a peep out of the Little Brother camp in months, where the f*ck yall at?

- Three 6 Mafia may not be lyricists but they make some of the most catchy/memorable rap music of all time

- Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz need to make a comeback, Crunk Juice was littered with bangers
pimp.gif

- I have the utmost respect for Snoop Dogg more than any other rapper living, they don't make rappers like him anymore. He's an OG and
never let success get to his head, overall cool +%! dude

- is it safe to say no R&B album made in the 2000's has touched or will come close to being better than Usher's Confessions album?

- OJ Da Juiceman is the funniest rap name I've ever heard (AYE!)

- what's the rest of G-Unit gonna do now that they don't have a label?

- I wish someone would tell Diddy to stop making music, stay behind the scenes

I listened to Ghetto Techno and liked it.
Queen > All
Prince > Michael
I wish Cam and Jay would do another song together and or perform Welcome to NYC live
Ja Rule was that dude
Biggie, Jay, Cam, Mase, Big L, AZ, Keith Murray, Ghostface= My go to music.

oh yeah niketalker23 stay your +@$ outta the music forum, you're the reason its not popping in here any more....

^^^prince>mike

Back
Top Bottom