**MY ENTIRE REEBOK PUMP COLLECTION**

The other day I posted my ALIFE pumps in the Other brands section and tonight I took some group shots of my entire Reebok Pump collection. Always loved Pumpsand I really liked that no one was really into them as of recently, gave me something most people didnt have in their collections like Jordans and SB's. Ihave almost every Reebok pump collab, a bunch of OG's, some samples, and some GR's which got me started in the pump game. I also tried to take a pic ofmy sneaker set up but its hard to get a good shot in my room, and I was way too lazy to take pictures of the rest of my stuff. Let me know what you all think.Thanks

WOW! nice... Twilight Zones...

And what are those two pairs sitting right in front of the Twilight Zones? SXT?

That last pic is crazy too...

eek.gif
I didnt even though that their was that many styles, i thought like 2-4 styles max

that shocked me, thanks for the lesson... are there others besides P.E.s or soemthing???

I am 99% positive 'Big Dog' Glenn Robinson wore them when he was with the bucks

cool collection

that photo of all them shoes boxes makes me drool

Wow, very nice. Took me back to the sixth grade. All I got is the yellow voltron ones that I picked up a couple weeks ago for retail. I must say I love thoseshoes, hopefully I can get the rest of the collection.

i wouldnt mind the ones in the front row...i think dee brwn wore those in his famous dunk

Pumps are in my top 5 of favorite sneaker lines,people looked @ me crazy too when i od'd on pumps..not saying i have nearly as many as you but.....,oh andthat room alone makes you my idol kid,lmao
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom