My journey through the entertainment industry..............

I'm sure eddie murphy and neyo are gay.

There aint no straight dudes that can move their neck that much.

Usher got that bromo vibe too. But maybe he like the attention from women too much lol.

Will Smith most certainly is Bisexual. One of my good friends is a producer at Fox, and is NOT someone that’s into gossip or lying by any means…I’ve known this guy for a long time. He was at a party that Eddie Murphy was hosting, and the first thing that he noticed was the lack of any females at the party.

Then, Will Smith was jumping on Eddie Murphy’s lap acting gay, and my bud figured “Ah, he’s just being funny.

Will Smith most certainly is Bisexual. One of my good friends is a producer at Fox, and is NOT someone that’s into gossip or lying by any means…I’ve known this guy for a long time. He was at a party that Eddie Murphy was hosting, and the first thing that he noticed was the lack of any females at the party.

Then, Will Smith was jumping on Eddie Murphy’s lap acting gay, and my bud figured “Ah, he’s just being funny.

The hell!? That story about Eddie and Will
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alright Jordan you got me I made everything up! hahahaha at Forest Whitaker being able to put me in a meeting with anyone when dude can hardly get parts for himself. Your a trip dude. Are you a talent agent?......... no so what are you? Sorry sir I don't get coffee for anyone and I create %+@*. I working on a project right now with Sir Richard Branson that I created. You keep stating I have a long way to go but my friend I never mentioned that I'm the one that's getting shafted, show me once in this post where I mentioned me not getting in. I'm tired of watching other people get shafted. We have nothing further to discuss. I appreciate your opinion and respect it but I'm not into arguing with dudes on the internet.I do what i do and i know what i've experienced and if it doesn't match with your experience so be it.  Laugh now at people who had to work as PAs because nothing was handed to them, there gonna be the same people running your life snob.

Alright Jordan you got me I made everything up! hahahaha at Forest Whitaker being able to put me in a meeting with anyone when dude can hardly get parts for himself. Your a trip dude. Are you a talent agent?......... no so what are you? Sorry sir I don't get coffee for anyone and I create %+@*. I working on a project right now with Sir Richard Branson that I created. You keep stating I have a long way to go but my friend I never mentioned that I'm the one that's getting shafted, show me once in this post where I mentioned me not getting in. I'm tired of watching other people get shafted. We have nothing further to discuss. I appreciate your opinion and respect it but I'm not into arguing with dudes on the internet.I do what i do and i know what i've experienced and if it doesn't match with your experience so be it.  Laugh now at people who had to work as PAs because nothing was handed to them, there gonna be the same people running your life snob.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I've heard this enough times for it to be true.

I'm interested in hearing more names honestly. Yeah its gossip but why not?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Even Kim is shaking her head at you.
smh.gif

This like the 3rd or 4th time I seen you on that beauty salon #%!%. You lame for that.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yo realtalk as homophobic as NT is, its disturbing to see some many of y'all enthralled by who is gay in the industry.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I've heard this enough times for it to be true.

I'm interested in hearing more names honestly. Yeah its gossip but why not?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Even Kim is shaking her head at you.
smh.gif

This like the 3rd or 4th time I seen you on that beauty salon #%!%. You lame for that.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yo realtalk as homophobic as NT is, its disturbing to see some many of y'all enthralled by who is gay in the industry.

Damn you are BITTER, i was an intern for 10 months for free, doing all kinds of BS.

Have a laugh man, put a smile on that face, it's gonna make your life a lot easier. Especially in this town

I like all of NT believes that you are working with billionaire Richard Branson on a project you created together. For Sure

Im no snob, I know i could lose my job any day, its the nature of the game. Dont get mad at a game you decide to play.

Damn you are BITTER, i was an intern for 10 months for free, doing all kinds of BS.

Have a laugh man, put a smile on that face, it's gonna make your life a lot easier. Especially in this town

I like all of NT believes that you are working with billionaire Richard Branson on a project you created together. For Sure

Im no snob, I know i could lose my job any day, its the nature of the game. Dont get mad at a game you decide to play.

Honestly OP,  I think Jordanhendrix kind of has a point. Lighten up, man. It takes a sense of humor to learn from and take advantage of the few opportunities that present themselves as a lower peon in Hollywood and the entertainment industry. If you're truly talented, maintain a sense of humor, put your best foot forward and make some good connections along the way you'll be successful. I worked for a wealthy, big-time Israeli TV producer for about a year and she reached out to me on a number of occasions to bring me in on some big decision-making type situations despite me just being a lowly intern that answered phones and acted as a runner. And the executive producer in the office was an even bigger support system. If I really wanted to pursue TV and film again there's no doubt in my mind I could send a script to him and he would at least look it over. It seems small, but that's a pretty big thing, and that all came out of an internship. Just my 2 cents, though.

Honestly OP,  I think Jordanhendrix kind of has a point. Lighten up, man. It takes a sense of humor to learn from and take advantage of the few opportunities that present themselves as a lower peon in Hollywood and the entertainment industry. If you're truly talented, maintain a sense of humor, put your best foot forward and make some good connections along the way you'll be successful. I worked for a wealthy, big-time Israeli TV producer for about a year and she reached out to me on a number of occasions to bring me in on some big decision-making type situations despite me just being a lowly intern that answered phones and acted as a runner. And the executive producer in the office was an even bigger support system. If I really wanted to pursue TV and film again there's no doubt in my mind I could send a script to him and he would at least look it over. It seems small, but that's a pretty big thing, and that all came out of an internship. Just my 2 cents, though.

Yea, I just through bransons name out there because I'm full of *#%!. I stated several times that I'm only into power moves............ wait because I'm on NT that disqualifies me from working with billionaires? I always smile sir, the game is nasty but I like it just like I like nasty women but I wouldn't marry or have faith in em. Its all love and I pray to god in heaven that you own your own agency bigger than the one you work for now, and that's the truth.

Yea, I just through bransons name out there because I'm full of *#%!. I stated several times that I'm only into power moves............ wait because I'm on NT that disqualifies me from working with billionaires? I always smile sir, the game is nasty but I like it just like I like nasty women but I wouldn't marry or have faith in em. Its all love and I pray to god in heaven that you own your own agency bigger than the one you work for now, and that's the truth.

Back
Top Bottom