My journey through the entertainment industry..............

So I read "The last don" by Mario Puzo..of course it's a mafia book, but he gave good detailing on Hollywood how they pick which actor will win an Oscar before the movie is even made, everyone have sex with one another and of course gays and jews are in Hollywood...Is this true ??

Also does the Italian mob have some type of control in Hollywood ?

So I read "The last don" by Mario Puzo..of course it's a mafia book, but he gave good detailing on Hollywood how they pick which actor will win an Oscar before the movie is even made, everyone have sex with one another and of course gays and jews are in Hollywood...Is this true ??

Also does the Italian mob have some type of control in Hollywood ?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

You are chosen based on your skills. If they see you as a good actor, they might toss some coke in front of you at a party or their house in front of beautiful women or a higher up who can't make or break your future. You do it, then your basically under their control because coke is a helluva drug.

But I am asking, what if I say, "Im good." And turn down the offer. Will I be "punished" for it?

but you wouldn't decline though
laugh.gif

You are chosen based on your skills. If they see you as a good actor, they might toss some coke in front of you at a party or their house in front of beautiful women or a higher up who can't make or break your future. You do it, then your basically under their control because coke is a helluva drug.

But I am asking, what if I say, "Im good." And turn down the offer. Will I be "punished" for it?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
yea successful folks in hollywood don't decline.

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
yea successful folks in hollywood don't decline.

You don't do coke to get put on. Coke is just everywhere. The oscar thing I'm not sure about but wouldn't surprise me. Italian mob runs vegas not hollywood its mainly qabalistic jews. The name "hollywood" actually comes from wood that druids used in rituals.

You don't do coke to get put on. Coke is just everywhere. The oscar thing I'm not sure about but wouldn't surprise me. Italian mob runs vegas not hollywood its mainly qabalistic jews. The name "hollywood" actually comes from wood that druids used in rituals.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

use of the holy wood is used to cast spells. Word to Harry Potter (Heru Ptah). The cast birthdays spell out the stars in the sky. 

use of the holy wood is used to cast spells. Word to Harry Potter (Heru Ptah). The cast birthdays spell out the stars in the sky. 

I remember years ago when I was introduced to forest whitaker when I was just trying to get in the game and I told him I wanted to direct. My man looked at me said nothing and just stared off in space. I was like 20 at the time and I remember laughing to myself like man these $#%@*@ don't give a #!$* about no young $#%@*@ tryna do this. That experience and others I had just made me vengeful. I promised when I'm in the position I'm putting cats on blast. I pulling a lot of cards because in reality these people don't have your best interest in mind. They sell you that garbage on t.v. and tell you its what the people want but in reality the people want whatever you give them. Oh and that secret society #+%+ is real. There are several factions like masonry, boule, and the sons of belial. Jada pinkett is Eastern Star.
Preach to em bro! Good catch on the Jada and Eastern Star info too
smile.gif

I remember years ago when I was introduced to forest whitaker when I was just trying to get in the game and I told him I wanted to direct. My man looked at me said nothing and just stared off in space. I was like 20 at the time and I remember laughing to myself like man these $#%@*@ don't give a #!$* about no young $#%@*@ tryna do this. That experience and others I had just made me vengeful. I promised when I'm in the position I'm putting cats on blast. I pulling a lot of cards because in reality these people don't have your best interest in mind. They sell you that garbage on t.v. and tell you its what the people want but in reality the people want whatever you give them. Oh and that secret society #+%+ is real. There are several factions like masonry, boule, and the sons of belial. Jada pinkett is Eastern Star.
Preach to em bro! Good catch on the Jada and Eastern Star info too
smile.gif

I didn't say there was more creativity in television and t.v. money is better depending upon the project you have no clue what your talking about. I made this post because someone came into a P company I do buisness with and they had a pitch meeting and killed it. The idea was sick but the developement heads weren't feeling dude and its because they felt threatened. He was a 6'3 straight good looking black dude that had a deep voice and was very intelligent. Don't tell me what I know and don't know because I surely won't tell you what you know. You work for a talent agency? You aren't the talent homie and the ones that are get shafted I see it everyday.
don't know about those first two but that last one...eh umm let's just say, yeah that can be a deal breaker unfortunately, lol/smh

Back
Top Bottom