MY WEDDING PICS UPDATE! Vol. Wedding, enagagement, couples photography SHARE YOURS! (updated)

Props Elkin, props
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You had several flame wars with my best friend on the other site.
laugh.gif
I followed your advice and wrote that paragraph.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

You had several flame wars with my best friend on the other site.
laugh.gif
I followed your advice and wrote that paragraph.

QUE?...lol
I got into so many flamewars I wouldnt now who you are talking about...lol

but lets not talk about the other site...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ksteezy..FIRST OFF, YOUR WIFE IS GORGEOUS...not even pretty but GORGEOUS! Props for marrying her.

secondly, you mind if I ask what you guys do? I'm 29 and planning on getting married in the next few years but I'm scared of the financial aspect. We both make a decent living but I'm the frugal budgeter in the relationship and scared of marrying someone who aint, lol

Thanx bro
pimp.gif

Im the grounded realist of our relationship, shes the dreamer that unfortunately does not think in numbers and thinks everything is possible, somehow someway we balance each other out, yes we do get into most of our arguments over money, but its part of the relationship, move on and get over it and try to learn along the way. Right now ive been a respiratory therapist for almost 6 years, she has been working as a secretary for about the same time, but recently went back to school, so my income is pretty much the only income, she makes enough to pay for her car and insurance...cant really help with much, let alone help with the wedding...its cool, since ive had a perdiem job for almost 2 years along with my full time, i been able to kick it into full gear for the past 3 months and turned that per-diem into practically a second fulltime job which ive used for all the expenses of the wedding, ive managed pretty good...alot better than i thought, ive just taken a beating physically, but is almost over. The plan is in a year she'll start an accelerated nursing program, which will take her a 1.5 years to complete and hopefully become an RN, realistically speaking we are 27 now, im not expecting her to graduate till shes 30....once thats done, life will be much easier for the both of us, at this point we would probably make close to 100k each granted we have a fulltime job along with a perdiem..

edit*** its ok to be scared, to be honest i felt the same way, we kept saying we would wait till we were financially stable to get married, blah blah blah...i really thought there was no way in hell i could afford a wedding, it wasnt till we decided to do a city hall wedding, then my mother decided to help out a little so that we have something better and then her father jumped in, together they chipped in 5k which covered 75% of the reception hall, after we signed that contract at the hall and had a date set, i was focused....some of us just work better with a deadline....the money just came...the hours at the second job were flowing.
happy.gif
Thats respect man. you my friend define a MAN and should be a testament to how things should be done.

This.

Your future wife is amazing.

ksteezy..FIRST OFF, YOUR WIFE IS GORGEOUS...not even pretty but GORGEOUS! Props for marrying her.

secondly, you mind if I ask what you guys do? I'm 29 and planning on getting married in the next few years but I'm scared of the financial aspect. We both make a decent living but I'm the frugal budgeter in the relationship and scared of marrying someone who aint, lol

Thanx bro
pimp.gif

Im the grounded realist of our relationship, shes the dreamer that unfortunately does not think in numbers and thinks everything is possible, somehow someway we balance each other out, yes we do get into most of our arguments over money, but its part of the relationship, move on and get over it and try to learn along the way. Right now ive been a respiratory therapist for almost 6 years, she has been working as a secretary for about the same time, but recently went back to school, so my income is pretty much the only income, she makes enough to pay for her car and insurance...cant really help with much, let alone help with the wedding...its cool, since ive had a perdiem job for almost 2 years along with my full time, i been able to kick it into full gear for the past 3 months and turned that per-diem into practically a second fulltime job which ive used for all the expenses of the wedding, ive managed pretty good...alot better than i thought, ive just taken a beating physically, but is almost over. The plan is in a year she'll start an accelerated nursing program, which will take her a 1.5 years to complete and hopefully become an RN, realistically speaking we are 27 now, im not expecting her to graduate till shes 30....once thats done, life will be much easier for the both of us, at this point we would probably make close to 100k each granted we have a fulltime job along with a perdiem..

edit*** its ok to be scared, to be honest i felt the same way, we kept saying we would wait till we were financially stable to get married, blah blah blah...i really thought there was no way in hell i could afford a wedding, it wasnt till we decided to do a city hall wedding, then my mother decided to help out a little so that we have something better and then her father jumped in, together they chipped in 5k which covered 75% of the reception hall, after we signed that contract at the hall and had a date set, i was focused....some of us just work better with a deadline....the money just came...the hours at the second job were flowing.
happy.gif
dude, very dope pics..nice setting, photography and all of that..insightful information as well..I've been with my girl for quite some time now (since high school), but am also the type of dude who does not prefer to get married at age 30+ (don't ask me why)..I do contemplate sometimes financially how our wedding would turn out.. I am fairly straight out of college, and all of our college buddies are engaged/getting married right now..I'm just thinking to myself, do you..but in my personal opinion, I want to go all out for my wedding and not have the burden of being limited financially.

my girl just graduated on friday in nursing, so hopefully she will pass the boards in September and become an RN (I am a computer analyst currently..of course she will soon demolish me in the tax brackets
laugh.gif
)..but a little assurance is always good to hear..props.

and dope pics too mustbetheshoes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Thanx bro
pimp.gif

happy.gif
dude, very dope pics..nice setting, photography and all of that..insightful information as well..I've been with my girl for quite some time now (since high school), but am also the type of dude who does not prefer to get married at age 30+ (don't ask me why)..I do contemplate sometimes financially how our wedding would turn out.. I am fairly straight out of college, and all of our college buddies are engaged/getting married right now..I'm just thinking to myself, do you..but in my personal opinion, I want to go all out for my wedding and not have the burden of being limited financially.

my girl just graduated on friday in nursing, so hopefully she will pass the boards in September and become an RN (I am a computer analyst currently..of course she will soon demolish me in the tax brackets
laugh.gif
)..but a little assurance is always good to hear..props.

and dope pics too mustbetheshoes
pimp.gif

Thanx alot bro, i completely understand your position, marriage shouldnt be taken lightly or as a trend, for instance the trend amongst my friends now is to have kids, i swear about 4 of my cloaest friends all have toddlers months apart, we aré pretty much the only couple that doesnt, and although seeing so many babies makes me want one, i know we aré still not where i wanna be in order to raise a little one with all the resources nessesary!In other words take your time, I've been with mines for 10 years now, we've been thru breakups and makeups and everything in between, we are almost 28 and been living together since 24...I'm ready, we are both ready to make that ultimate promise...no doubt in my mind...don't get it twisted I'm an open minded individual and I know is not gonna be a walk in the park, but I'm ready to take on the challenge without wanting to run away every chance I get.Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

straight pics bruh
laugh.gif
@ the flamingo pose

embarassed.gif
...taking the elans off road...
embarassed.gif

haha I just noticed!...I gotta say though, it's a reason why these kicks are 600$...the quality of the leather is insane, I climbed rocks walked thru ditches that day with them on....at the end of the day, not one scratch or crease...incredible quality.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

thanx Venom, when i saw them i was surprised at how they came out to be honest...i was beyond myself...lol

btw check out what the lady will be walking down the isle in....i spoil this girl too damn much!

4561003089_4b8d147869_b.jpg
pimp.gif

My girl would give me endless booty for a pair of these. 
roll.gif

Congrats guy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanx Venom, when i saw them i was surprised at how they came out to be honest...i was beyond myself...lol

btw check out what the lady will be walking down the isle in....i spoil this girl too damn much!

4561003089_4b8d147869_b.jpg

did u make that yourself?

Congrats man, your wife is beautiful. & the pictures turned out great. Hope nothing but happiness to ya'll

On a side note, where did you get that hat from?

Thomas i got the hat from ALDOS...JCREW had some but they were about 20$ more...btw thank you for the compliments on the fiancée :smile:

Seymour- thanx homie.

congrats on the wedding, looks like a strong relationship. i hope my man and i can get to a decent financial level in the future to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom