Myspace angles done got me.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by Biggie62

It's either a black thing and me being white, I'll just never understand it. 
You are frail and like a big chick because it fills some sort of fetish.
Or you dudes are big and like a big chick.
something like THIS

i noticd its mostly skinny/ frail black dudes with these fat i mean thick women
ohwell.gif

Hispanics too....

Naw b. Watch a hour of telemundo or univision...we like hour women right.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by Biggie62

It's either a black thing and me being white, I'll just never understand it. 
You are frail and like a big chick because it fills some sort of fetish.
Or you dudes are big and like a big chick.
something like THIS

i noticd its mostly skinny/ frail black dudes with these fat i mean thick women
ohwell.gif

Hispanics too....

Naw b. Watch a hour of telemundo or univision...we like hour women right.

35120_703649074614_16318185_39316623_4499608_n.jpg

betawards.jpg

I see very little difference in the body types of these two women. An for those that don't know...that's Mo'Nique. They both fat.

betawards.jpg

I see very little difference in the body types of these two women. An for those that don't know...that's Mo'Nique. They both fat.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...SdPKo/s400/betawards.jpg src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pUI9CAqBhF0/RoJaf5Ut8RI/AAAAAAAADes/MkwkF9SdPKo/s400/betawards.jpg">

Look at the arms, big difference between the two.
Look at the face, shorty is at least a strong 8 in the face. Monique is more like a 3.5

That girl loses 30-50 punds (depending on her height), and shed be a strong contestant in the NT girlfriend thread.

You dudes could hate on my wifey though if it makes you feel better about fapping to skinny chicks every night.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...SdPKo/s400/betawards.jpg src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pUI9CAqBhF0/RoJaf5Ut8RI/AAAAAAAADes/MkwkF9SdPKo/s400/betawards.jpg">

Look at the arms, big difference between the two.
Look at the face, shorty is at least a strong 8 in the face. Monique is more like a 3.5

That girl loses 30-50 punds (depending on her height), and shed be a strong contestant in the NT girlfriend thread.

You dudes could hate on my wifey though if it makes you feel better about fapping to skinny chicks every night.

^C'mon G, an 8?!
laugh.gif
Rihannas face is an 8, Eva Mendez is barely scrapping past that, that girl is a solid 5 at best
laugh.gif
not that there's anything wrong with 5, I'm just saying, EVERYBODY gotta fit on that 1 to 10 evenly homie
laugh.gif

I loooove thick women, but uh uh, no thankyouuuu
Yeah i pull pretty girls and have high standards on some fussy @#$%
ANNND WHAT

laugh.gif

^C'mon G, an 8?!
laugh.gif
Rihannas face is an 8, Eva Mendez is barely scrapping past that, that girl is a solid 5 at best
laugh.gif
not that there's anything wrong with 5, I'm just saying, EVERYBODY gotta fit on that 1 to 10 evenly homie
laugh.gif

I loooove thick women, but uh uh, no thankyouuuu
Yeah i pull pretty girls and have high standards on some fussy @#$%
ANNND WHAT

laugh.gif

Ya "wifey's" arms are at a angle, thus making her skin taut which would diminish any flab that may be there. Yes FB chick has a nicer face, but body wise, there damn near identical. An I agree, if she lose that weight she'd be a nice looking chick. But right now, she's Mo'nique status.

Ya "wifey's" arms are at a angle, thus making her skin taut which would diminish any flab that may be there. Yes FB chick has a nicer face, but body wise, there damn near identical. An I agree, if she lose that weight she'd be a nice looking chick. But right now, she's Mo'nique status.

I would consider getting in them lips sike naa i would smash without a doubt, dudes is pedestaling themselves in here, she really ain't that bad for a big girl she has potential if she went on a diet and shed them pounds and kept the fat girl humble attitude
laugh.gif

I would consider getting in them lips sike naa i would smash without a doubt, dudes is pedestaling themselves in here, she really ain't that bad for a big girl she has potential if she went on a diet and shed them pounds and kept the fat girl humble attitude
laugh.gif

Didnt bother to read past page one because i know its 13 pages of a skinny chick/fat chick/thick chick debate

but ill take that down like christmas trees in January

Didnt bother to read past page one because i know its 13 pages of a skinny chick/fat chick/thick chick debate

but ill take that down like christmas trees in January

8 7 in the face, but the fat brings her down to a 6 5
ohwell.gif

at least she's not a nickel

*edited upon further review

8 7 in the face, but the fat brings her down to a 6 5
ohwell.gif

at least she's not a nickel

*edited upon further review

Back
Top Bottom