NASA TO BOMB MOON ON FRIDAY TO SEARCH FOR WATER vol are you !#!$+@@ kidding me?

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Originally Posted by BallRN23

WOW.
tired.gif

And yes, there are many people in this thread that don't understand physics. Then again nobody really understands physics, not even the smartest. But NO ONE can tell me that anyone knows the exact consequences of doing this.

For all the intelligence that we have, humans are really the stupidest animals alive.

I understand physics, and definitely think this is a dumb idea. There are so many things that could go wrong and that to me outweighs the possibility of finding water.
i dont know but i'm guessing one of the rocket scientists involved in the operation might have took a physics course or two online.

blasting the moon to get an answer > reading books and assuming
pimp.gif

I love how the pretentious personalities of NT come pouring out the wood works in these type of threads. Dudes swear they think they know something aboutanything. Thank God those clowns are here on NT with the rest of us instead of working at NASA.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Ya'll know who you who are.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

They're gonna leave us without a moon.
Which from what I've heard, we kinda need...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For what?[/color]

Excuse my ignorance
laugh.gif

You're JOKING right?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ How the misplaced modifier is throwing everyone off.Comprehension & sentence structure double folly.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

This world operates like a bad mother.
Wow, this is SO true.

Yeah. But in the name of science, anything goes!
laugh.gif

Hundreds of millions/billions used for space when we have diseases (Cancer,h1n1 HELLO), homeless, drug addicts, out of work Americans, I guess non of which isimportant enough.

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Originally Posted by BallRN23

WOW.
tired.gif

And yes, there are many people in this thread that don't understand physics. Then again nobody really understands physics, not even the smartest. But NO ONE can tell me that anyone knows the exact consequences of doing this.

For all the intelligence that we have, humans are really the stupidest animals alive.

I understand physics, and definitely think this is a dumb idea. There are so many things that could go wrong and that to me outweighs the possibility of finding water.
i dont know but i'm guessing one of the rocket scientists involved in the operation might have took a physics course or two online.

blasting the moon to get an answer > reading books and assuming
pimp.gif
QFT. Y'all need to calm down.

I''m willing to bet the NASA scientists have a better understanding of physics than anyone here.

ROFL @ THE THREAD TITLE.

anyone think of the fact that we are in the age of AQUARIUS and how this is happening? finding water on the moon? wow...

i'm bout to ask some girls dad i know who works at NASA what's really going on. He knows some pretty top secret stuff, hopefully he tells me some goodinfo.

Back
Top Bottom