NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Who are all of the SIM dudes on here? Can I get a list?

Probably only me.

Me.

Also, DC I think we should start a sim draft league.
Draft Leagues aren't "sim" to me
laugh.gif

I hate Fantasy Leagues

are the menus cleaned up on this one? cuz 2k9 menus were subpar..

and it was crazy hard tryin to play a ranked game against a buddy... i wish the menus were like Madden.... them are the easiest... i hate madden, but theymenus are thow'd.

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Who are all of the SIM dudes on here? Can I get a list?

Probably only me.

Me.

Also, DC I think we should start a sim draft league.
Draft Leagues aren't "sim" to me
laugh.gif

I hate Fantasy Leagues

Wrong. You're just playing in the wrong fantasy leagues. http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/index.cfm?l=170858

No, I HATE fantasy leagues. Right ones or wrong ones. I HATE drafting players onto teams. I like rosters to be true to life

Originally Posted by lysolflow

next tuesday...

2l8ks5l.gif

laugh.gif
I'm going in on you dudes again this year. DC we had some small beef last year cause of my shot selection I believe. We should run again. Even if yourstill on 2k9.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

No, I HATE fantasy leagues. Right ones or wrong ones. I HATE drafting players onto teams. I like rosters to be true to life
I feel the same way.

Eh, I felt the same way till I actually tried it out myself.

All I need to know is where my fellow PS3 players are and PSN ID's and it's on.
pimp.gif

Always play HOF.

WOW, finally someone feels the same way i feel.

just played about 6 games, trying to see what 2k put in different.
overall the gameplay resembles a better sim, but i really wish 2k could clean up the movements. i hated in 2k9 how if you made a crossover it went right into 3animations. if they could make everything more precise it would be a way better game.
oh yea, DEFENSE is going to be having alot of ppl throwing their controllers down when they get crossed. the defense animation is like i said before, move oneway, you take three more animations

I don't know that's why I only run with 30 man draft leagues. Season 11 and been successful ever since. Did a draft league with my friends though 11others but it was my friends so we did a 89 and under league. Basically drafted everybody at my house and pre-ranked 89 overall and under with max of 3 80s andthe other 9 were 79 and under.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
So that means Live won this year?

Neither games are out yet.. who decided Live was better?
well Live's Demo
ohwell.gif
> 2k10 Demo
laugh.gif

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
eek.gif
Patrick Ewing on the bench?!?!
nerd.gif
iplayed at like 6 this morning before class so i might have been seeing things

i hope the demo isn't THAT whack. i played the nba live demo and i can definitely see improvement from last year's game. i was planning on getting 2kat midnight though.

There is no way in hell that Live demo was better than the 2K... blasphemy! I hate the way the players look like rubber shiny stretch arm strong dolls.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom