NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Is the game better for Xbox or PS3? anyone knows    
nerd.gif

I'm horrible as well. Been praticing with the Warriors to get ready for the ps3 league. Doesnt look like David Lee at all. Player likeness off for some.

I'm horrible as well. Been praticing with the Warriors to get ready for the ps3 league. Doesnt look like David Lee at all. Player likeness off for some.

I thought I was the only one who felt like a kid again with this. When I got home from work I popped it in and that intro gave me chills 
pimp.gif

I remember being a kid and recording every game I could on VHS, and that fathers day game brings back so many memories. I watched that tape till it wouldn't play anymore.

I haven't played any mode besides the Jordan Challenge yet, but I can already say this is my favorite game I've ever owned. Thanks for bringing me back to my childhood 2k

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I thought I was the only one who felt like a kid again with this. When I got home from work I popped it in and that intro gave me chills 
pimp.gif

I remember being a kid and recording every game I could on VHS, and that fathers day game brings back so many memories. I watched that tape till it wouldn't play anymore.

I haven't played any mode besides the Jordan Challenge yet, but I can already say this is my favorite game I've ever owned. Thanks for bringing me back to my childhood 2k
make sure you put in the NBA on NBC theme song for the halftime  (2k beats)

Custom Arena music for 360 users (videos from the OS forums).

Player of the game...

In game, mix of default sounds and custom music added...

My girl surprised me during my lunch at work and she bought the game for me.
pimp.gif

Now she knows she has lost me for a couple of hours(maybe days)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom