NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

i'll be playing it tonight when i get home from work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Someone touched on it before but I'm not going back through 100+ pages. Can I change the shoes of current NBA players specifically Jordans on a Joe Johnson or Kobe Bryant?
nerd.gif
You can change the shoes of players, but it has to be with the brand they're already wearing
Players wearing generics shoes can be changed to anything
The Jordans you unlock can only go on players already wearing Jordans or generic shoes

So I'm playing a game with the Nuggets and 20 secs. in Kenyon Martin suffers an injury..this game is legit
pimp.gif

I the fact that when a players playing while hurt you can see them reacting to it on the court

I wish they would let you set the crowd to White Out or something like for home games

#!@# dominique wilkins and his human highlight film crap. i can't hold this guy under 25.
30t6p3b.gif
. aside from that, game is amazing. Also, '85 MJ is unstoppable
eek.gif

I hope they patch Kobe's shoes in, ridiculous to have your coverboy from the previous year in some bum !$$ Hyperdunks
indifferent.gif

My avatar code from gamestop for the PS3 isn't working. Anyone else having this problem?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Someone touched on it before but I'm not going back through 100+ pages. Can I change the shoes of current NBA players specifically Jordans on a Joe Johnson or Kobe Bryant?
nerd.gif
You can change the shoes of players, but it has to be with the brand they're already wearing
Players wearing generics shoes can be changed to anything
The Jordans you unlock can only go on players already wearing Jordans or generic shoes
v64wop.gif

Just came from gamespot...traded in Madden 11 and Red Dead Redemption.....NBA 2k11 cost me a grand total of $3.86
pimp.gif
......PSN: kingjaffejo.....if theres a league started anytime soon im down....ill be practing for a minute before I play people though.

Dang, I've never been so hyped for a videogame  since NFL 2K5 for PS2 and haven't bought a console since the 1st generation of PS2s in 2000 (?). I think I may bite the bullet and get a PS3 and this game. 

DC or anybody any help to someone completely new to the series?

I cant get the hang of anything..ill do fine in practice then i hop in a game and im horrible
tired.gif

Just copped giiiiiiiiiiii I'm giggling like a school girl
laugh.gif
got me some subway and a pack of Gatorade. Put my phone on silent and closed my room door. Don't want nobody to bother me

Back
Top Bottom