NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Just won my first online game. It was a good game. I was the Nets and my opponent was the Hawks. I hit a shot with Anthony Morrow to go up 1 with 3.4 seconds left. He missed a shot with Joe Johnson at the end, so I got the win 41-40.

It took me like 8 times to finally play somebody. Everytime it matched me up with someone they were either the Lakers or the Heat, and I'm not having any of that. It's madd annoying.

Are there any online lobbies in this game at all like in madden?? Like headsets and etc....I couldn't find anything. Please help!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Drake is in it.. im Coppin
pimp.gif

v67l0n.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just beasted in my first online game with my fav team thunder....killed that guy 45-17
sick.gif
he had the clippers

russell westbrook is fast as hell, handles and D# is crazy...straight dogging ol boy
sick.gif

'Nique is killin me in the Jordan Challenge
...So is John Starks and his defense...and Patrick Ewing is unstoppable

My online is disconnecting too, I was able to run 2 games good but not able to play with my friend and one game ended at half time. 2K better fix they're servers this year!

Bought the game yesterday at the only midnight release spot in town (PS3).

I don't remember but i think it was my first midnight release stake out.

I didn't know I had get my reciept stamped, then go outside n' wait in line
laugh.gif

I was too busy watchin' the demo on the HD display.

So after an hour n' all, I finally got the game safe and sound. The line was crazy!
eek.gif
Probably about 180 people.

I have won all the games I have played against my dude ( 3 games) But I have no clue on how to post-up & the isomotion dribble is a little difficult for me. How do I breakdown my man?

I am a terrible shooterm I need to hit the practice mode and work on people releases.

The game seems excellent so far, no complaints over my way.

indifferent.gif
I can't beat the first Jordan Challenge... have tried twice now... I get the point total but I can't get the assist total... 2 shy both times... my stupid team mates can't make ANY shots
30t6p3b.gif

What's up with the shoes in this game? Played the Nique challenge and Jordan was rockin some fake looking V's.. Tried the Sonic challenge and he didn't even have the XI's on. Looked at the 95 roster and he had the XI's on but they had terrible black/red color blocking.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I still hate the free throw shooting method.
Really, how could it be any more simple? How would you prefer it?
I prefer the "T" bar method. I need visuals to guide me through it. I guess I've been playing LIVE10 way too much.
laugh.gif

I can't get an online game going so if someone wants to play the lakers, send me a challenge.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

indifferent.gif
I can't beat the first Jordan Challenge... have tried twice now... I get the point total but I can't get the assist total... 2 shy both times... my stupid team mates can't make ANY shots
30t6p3b.gif
It's difficult I know. Try getting the assist out the way as soon as possible. Which challenge exactly are you doing?

If it's with the '85-86 team then I've found Paxson and Gervin as my best 2nd and 3rd options.

Try having Jordan as your primary ball handler on fast breaks too. 

Back
Top Bottom