NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by toine2983
get this $%%%! +@*+* off my screen

5aopjq.jpg

Just completed the challenge where you hold Wilkins under 25. Computer started cheesing and shooting mad 3's with him in the 4th. Held him to 23
laugh.gif

Losing the 63 point game against Boston is the most frustrating %#$$ ever, Kevin McHale was eating those other bums on Chicago alive
30t6p3b.gif
, while I had to jack up shot after shot with MJ

I was able to get the challenge against Domonique pretty easily, all you have to do is guard him manually and deny the ball.

Anybody else loving the signature highlights / player of the game segments at the end of the game? Looks 10x better than 2K10

pops in NBA2k

plays a quick game

Holy crap heads straight to practice   
eek.gif
laugh.gif

its gonna take some time

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pops in NBA2k

plays a quick game

Holy crap heads straight to practice   
eek.gif
laugh.gif

its gonna take some time

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  The video DC posted on page 128 basically sums up the difference.

I'm finding the Jordan Challenges pretty easy, just that it takes time. I just played 2-3 on Dominique and held him to 20 points.

I've gotten 4 challenges done so far and doing the 91 NBA Finals right now.

Played one ranked game already and it was definitely hard to shoot even though I went into practice mode and got most of the player's shots down for the Blazers.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

quick question are sprewell and webber on any of the classic warrior teams?

They have classic warrior teams?
worded it wrong. are there any classic warrior teams in this game and is sprewell and webber in any of them? i copped the game but dont have my xbox with me at the moment.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

quick question are sprewell and webber on any of the classic warrior teams?

They have classic warrior teams?
worded it wrong. are there any classic warrior teams in this game and is sprewell and webber in any of them? i copped the game but dont have my xbox with me at the moment.

Nah, there aren't any classic warrior teams.

Havent had time to mess with the game too much today, besides flunking on 3 Jordan Challenges. 
mad.gif

They have alot of old teams..

But do they have the 2001-2004 (idk what years actually) Kings, Bibby, Divac, Webber, Christie, Peja?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Havent had time to mess with the game too much today, besides flunking on 3 Jordan Challenges. 
mad.gif

They have alot of old teams..

But do they have the 2001-2004 (idk what years actually) Kings, Bibby, Divac, Webber, Christie, Peja?

Nope

So I'm doing My Player and I'm a shooting guard. I'm forced to guard John Wall on a fast break. Son shook me so hard (II) that I dropped my controller
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom